iPad / iPhone Safari differences

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've only updated my iPad so far and I've played with Safari quite a bit. I don't see how to put the Safari tabs in the card stack view I've read so much about. Is this only an iPhone feature?

I realize the iPad already had a decent tab browsing method but all of the iOS7 reviews never mention that there's a difference. I've Googled the crap out of this question to no avail

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I've only updated my iPad so far and I've played with Safari quite a bit. I don't see how to put the Safari tabs in the card stack view I've read so much about. Is this only an iPhone feature?

I realize the iPad already had a decent tab browsing method but all of the iOS7 reviews never mention that there's a difference. I've Googled the crap out of this question to no avail

The "card stack" view is not available on the iPad... because the tabs worked so well, I suppose. It is on the iPhone, and I suspect, the iPod, but not the iPad.

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Fausty. Here's another. On the bookmarks, there used to be a stock bookmark for the iPad manual. It's gone now. Is that intentional? Anyone else notice this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Fausty. Here's another. On the bookmarks, there used to be a stock bookmark for the iPad manual. It's gone now. Is that intentional? Anyone else notice this?

The iOS7 user guides and other hardware guides are now available as iBook downloads from the iBooks store...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2