Notification Center Questions...

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
this is on my iPad Mini.

1. is there a way to just show 1 calendar event for today? I tried going into Settings / Notification Center / Calendar and just showing 1 Alerts.. but the Notification Center (NC) shows blank spaces with numbers on the left (5...6...7..8..9..10). I can't get it to just show either 1 or none lines.

2. The three buttons at the top: Today | All | Missed - what do these do? Only the Today shows anything.. All and Missed are blank.

3. I wish the NC was active in that you tap on the Calendar icon and it actually takes you TO the calendar.. it just seems like a waste of space...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
this is on my iPad Mini.

1. is there a way to just show 1 calendar event for today? I tried going into Settings / Notification Center / Calendar and just showing 1 Alerts.. but the Notification Center (NC) shows blank spaces with numbers on the left (5...6...7..8..9..10). I can't get it to just show either 1 or none lines.

2. The three buttons at the top: Today | All | Missed - what do these do? Only the Today shows anything.. All and Missed are blank.

3. I wish the NC was active in that you tap on the Calendar icon and it actually takes you TO the calendar.. it just seems like a waste of space...
When you have more than one you will then see more or ALL under the ALL column. If one of those you missed because you did not act on the notification it will appear under the Missed Column. That is what I know on that part but I am sure others will see your thread and answer you also. Go to Apple.com and under support since the new OS 7 is out now you should be able to find the user manual for it to download in PDF and if not yet, For sure when the phone comes out and that will help you a lot. i download the manual first thing when it comes out. Good luck.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I saw in one of Renee's reviews that there were twitter feeds in the Missed tab...

Not sure how they get there...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Oh and my Notification Center is black, not the gausian blur... how do I change this back to the blur effect?

If your device is an iPhone 4S or later, check this setting...
Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast > [OFF]

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
When you have more than one you will then see more or ALL under the ALL column. If one of those you missed because you did not act on the notification it will appear under the Missed Column. That is what I know on that part but I am sure others will see your thread and answer you also. Go to Apple.com and under support since the new OS 7 is out now you should be able to find the user manual for it to download in PDF and if not yet, For sure when the phone comes out and that will help you a lot. i download the manual first thing when it comes out. Good luck.

Sorry, but the manuals are not very useful. They dont tell you crap about what certain features are...