iOS 7 Battery Indicator

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
y5ynarug.jpg

My phones been plugged in for 4 hours. I know it's fully charged. However, where's the indicator? With iOS 6 (and below) there would be a lightening bolt when it was charging and then a plug icon when it was filly charged.

Can someone tell me how I can tell if my device is fully charged in iOS 7?

PS. Other than that, I love iOS 7!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Redshirt

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
There's a little lightningbolt to the left of it when it's charging. I believe that goes away when it's done. Other than that, I set it to show the % for the battery, so I see when it's at 100%.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
That is normal behavior now. In the earlier betas it would flash when charging and stop when done. Now there is no way to tell when it is actually done like the plug icon in ios6

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
That is normal behavior now. In the earlier betas it would flash when charging and stop when done. Now there is no way to tell when it is actually done like the plug icon in ios6

Could it just be that Apple is smart and telling us that it's 100% when it actually is? Meaning that 100% = fully charged and not 100% = Mostly charged + wait for plug sign.? If you find that confusing, let me know lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
When the phone is charging and locked, push the home button and it will tell you at what % its charged at. The lightening bolt never goes away, but I just unplug it when the indicator says 100%.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro