I updates to ios7 yesterday, and while I really enjoy the feel and look of the new OS, I'm not a huge fan or Safari. I don't understand why there is no way to see how many tabs you have open without first clicking the tabs page. I don't mind the flick to close apps, and I for one, really enjoyed enjoyed the "reader" function. Other than that I do like the updated OS. Is there any way to get the reader function and can I see how many tabs are open easier?
    09-19-2013 05:18 PM
    To get the reader function, just tap on the lines icon to the left of the address bar. Tap on it again to get the web page back. Note: All sites are not formatted for the reader function, but for those that are, the aforementioned method works well.
    09-19-2013 05:25 PM
    I updates to ios7 yesterday, and while I really enjoy the feel and look of the new OS, I'm not a huge fan or Safari. I don't understand why there is no way to see how many tabs you have open without first clicking the tabs page. I don't mind the flick to close apps, and I for one, really enjoyed enjoyed the "reader" function. Other than that I do like the updated OS. Is there any way to get the reader function and can I see how many tabs are open easier?
    There isn't any other way to see your tabs. It's just like safari in iOS 6 and earlier. There is a tab button, and that's how you see your tabs. It's pretty simple as is. As for the "reader" function, it doesn't look like it's there anymore. That kind of bums me out, because I liked using it. It's not that bad though, I'm really liking safari. I deleted chrome. I like chrome. But Safari is winning at the moment.
    09-19-2013 05:26 PM
    See the examples via the following screenshots.

Safari on ios7?-photo-sep-19-5-26-06-pm.png Safari on ios7?-photo-sep-19-5-26-35-pm.png
    09-19-2013 05:29 PM
    There isn't any other way to see your tabs. It's just like safari in iOS 6 and earlier. There is a tab button, and that's how you see your tabs. It's pretty simple as is. As for the "reader" function, it doesn't look like it's there anymore. That kind of bums me out, because I liked using it. It's not that bad though, I'm really liking safari. I deleted chrome. I like chrome. But Safari is winning at the moment.
    What I mean by the tabs, there used to be a little number on top of the tabs to show how many you have open. I know it is a negligible nuance of the os but I like having that little number haha!
    09-19-2013 05:51 PM
    What I mean by the tabs, there used to be a little number on top of the tabs to show how many you have open. I know it is a negligible nuance of the os but I like having that little number haha!
    I agree with you. It seems odd to remove that. It creates an extra step in a sense.
    09-20-2013 01:37 AM