I have a question about how the Automatic App Updates work. I know how to set it to "ON". That is the easy part.

I'm just curious if anyone has more info on when iOS 7 chooses to do the updates?

I ask because, I look to see if there are any updates through the app store, and find none. I then go into settings and turn of the auto update feature and then go back into the app store and find updates waiting for me.

So, if I turn the feature back on, when do the updates actually happen behind the scenes?
    09-19-2013 02:10 PM
    I have a question about how the Automatic App Updates work. I know how to set it to "ON". That is the easy part.

I'm just curious if anyone has more info on when iOS 7 chooses to do the updates?

I ask because, I look to see if there are any updates through the app store, and find none. I then go into settings and turn of the auto update feature and then go back into the app store and find updates waiting for me.

So, if I turn the feature back on, when do the updates actually happen behind the scenes?
    They should happen automatically. Try restarting your phone (hold both HOME and LOCK buttons until you see the Apple logo) ... then be patient... they are not instantaneous.
    09-19-2013 02:13 PM