Icons and Messaging :(

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone! I was a bit hesitant to download iOs7 because I wasn't a huge fan of the new look of the icons and the messaging but I did anyway and I'm liking most of the revamped features but I'm really missing the old look of the icons and the gray screen with blue and gray message bubbles in text messaging.

Is there ANY way to get the old look for messaging and icons?

Thank you in advance!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone! I was a bit hesitant to download iOs7 because I wasn't a huge fan of the new look of the icons and the messaging but I did anyway and I'm liking most of the revamped features but I'm really missing the old look of the icons and the gray screen with blue and gray message bubbles in text messaging.

Is there ANY way to get the old look for messaging and icons?

Thank you in advance!!

Not at this time... perhaps a jailbreak... another option is to let Apple know how you feel.

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

jessica_lynn9474

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Thank you Fausty82! What is the best way to get a request or complaint over to Apple? Also, can someone explain what a jailbroken phone is?

Thanks again!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Fausty82! What is the best way to get a request or complaint over to Apple? Also, can someone explain what a jailbroken phone is?

Thanks again!

To provide feedback to Apple, follow the link (above).

A jailbroken iPhone is one that has run code to exploit a security flaw in the iOS that allow the user to install additional software from locations other than the AppStore (Cydia), and perform other tweaks to the phone. There’s a whole sub-culture dedicated to jailbreaking, as well as a pretty robust section of the iMore forums dedicated to jailbreaking.

While jailbreaking is frowned upon by Apple, there is nothing wrong with or illegal about it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner