To start off, I want to specify that I an thoroughly enjoying ios7! I like the icons, although they had to grow on me, and I love the new functionality and look. A couple of initial thoughts (and this is in no way a rant or complaining at all!):

1. Control Center - I love this. I love that I don't have to have a specific flashlight app installed, and don't have to go through the settings to switch on DND mode, etc.

2. Notification Center - I actually preferred the old version. I would assume this is because I don't use my phone the way many do, and therefore I do not need the 3 different views available. I am already used to it, so no harm done!

3. App Switcher and Safari Page View - One thing I will have to get used to is not having the home screen automatically become full screen when I close out all the apps I had running. The same goes for Safari when I close other pages and have one remaining. Not a big deal, just an adjustment.

Actually, that's all I have right now! Haha. I love the new os, and can't wait to see what comes further down the road from Apple!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-19-2013 10:48 AM
    I also love that I can FINALLY hide the newsstand in a folder without being jailbroken!
    Fausty82 and Just_Me_D like this.
    09-19-2013 11:05 AM
    The only complaint I have is the fact that Apple took away the Tap to Tweet function........I'm really liking how well the AirDrop feature works, but most of all, I like how all of my apps and features are working with iOS 7and I am grateful to have it on my iPhone 5...
    jburke82 and pr1nce like this.
    09-19-2013 04:05 PM
    The only complaint I have is the fact that Apple took away the Tap to Tweet function........I'm really liking how well the AirDrop feature works, but most of all, I like how all of my apps and features are working with iOS 7and I am grateful to have it on my iPhone 5...
    Yea I noticed (and read) that the Tap to Tweet function was gone. Everything so far is working wonderfully on ios 7, and I agree...I am grateful as well. Definitely a welcome change, and a fun one in my opinion.
    09-19-2013 04:31 PM
    In very pleased with iOS 7. Even more than I thought I would be this early. The functionality is incredible. I like the control center, multi-tasking, Safari tabs, even the icons and the overall look.
    09-19-2013 05:15 PM