I noticed through the iOS 7 beta that there was a stutter/delay with hearing the camera shutter sound when doing screen prints on my iPhone 5. That continues even with the GA release... thankfully it’s not happening on my iPhone 5S.
    09-21-2013 10:26 AM
    I'm experiencing the exact same issue. I thought it was just me.

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.
    09-21-2013 10:30 AM
    Liking it do far. I have only problems had a couple minor issues. When I first updated to 7 my phone immediately wouldn't recognize that it was plugged in. I had to restart the phone before it recognized it was connected via USB. Occasionally is safari the scrolling motion is jerky. Not always, but enough that its a little annoying.

Other than that, I am not a big fan of the icon look but it's not a big deal to me. I see iOS 7 as a good improvement overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-21-2013 10:43 AM
    I noticed through the iOS 7 beta that there was a stutter/delay with hearing the camera shutter sound when doing screen prints on my iPhone 5. That continues even with the GA release... thankfully its not happening on my iPhone 5S.
    The shutter sound is instant on my 4S & 5th gen iPod touch on the GM release... During the betas I had no shutter sound at all...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-21-2013 10:51 AM
    Loving iOS 7. Been that way since beta 1 in June. Only complaint is the battery life and a little lag sometimes but I'm sure apple will fix this soon enough as they always do.
    09-21-2013 10:53 AM
    My 3 biggest criticisms so far are:

1. I was so excited for a flipboard like backswipe feature. I was glad apple implemented it, but it is much harder to initiate than flipboard. Is there any reason you have to go to the very edge of the screen? Also I feel like it is inconsistent and doesn't always initiate. Also it is a bit janky.
    I had no idea this feature was added! Thank you very much for pointing it out. Also, I did notice that it's not as responsive when unlocking, but I always felt that iOS 6 was just so darn quick. I'm sure we'll get used to it.

By the way, anyone else notice that it's harder to drag the selection bar when text is highlighted? Or is that just me?
    09-21-2013 11:26 AM
    I like the swipe from left to go back feature especially in safari. Esp when visiting sights like gsmarena etc. Safari also feels faster as well.
    I don't know if everyone is aware of this but you can swipe to go forward too in Safari. If you swipe right to go back you can then swipe left to go forward again to last viewed page.
    09-21-2013 02:49 PM
    I'm noticing that my battery life seems worse. I know I'm using the phone more, but it still seems like it's draining more quickly than before.
    09-21-2013 03:18 PM
    Anyone know if the charge indicator changes when fully charged on iOS7 like it did on iOS6? Like, the little lightning bolt would switch to a plug when it was fully topped off. On iOS7, it seems like it stays a lightning bolt long after the phone indicates 100% charged... does it ever change?
    09-21-2013 05:35 PM
    Anyone know if the charge indicator changes when fully charged on iOS7 like it did on iOS6? Like, the little lightning bolt would switch to a plug when it was fully topped off. On iOS7, it seems like it stays a lightning bolt long after the phone indicates 100% charged... does it ever change?
    It does not.
    jmr1015 likes this.
    09-21-2013 05:37 PM
    i will try a reboot...thanks

But the spotlight search.. I dont want it at all.. hate it. And my issue is the otterbox. 1/2 the time i swipe down for the note center, i get the spotlight instead. i wish i could turn it off
    I dislike the swipe activation of Spotlight search too. My swipe to go between screens tends to be a more diagonal from down from left to right. Half the time this opens the search now. I guess 'll have to relearn going back to the left on my home screen.
    09-22-2013 05:24 PM
    Battery life is definitely worse on iPhone 4S. The design is starting to grow on me. It's amazing how smooth the OS is even on devices that are years old (iPad 2 & iPhone 4S).
    09-26-2013 01:16 AM
    Battery life is definitely worse on iPhone 4S. The design is starting to grow on me. It's amazing how smooth the OS is even on devices that are years old (iPad 2 & iPhone 4S).
    You can thank the A5 chip for that.

I find it amazing how well it's holding up still, I was expecting a bit of lag with iOS 7 on the 4S (and 5th gen iPod touch) but I guess Apple proved me wrong lol

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-26-2013 08:19 AM
63 123