When I am in the iTunes radio and want to "play more songs like this" is grayed out how do I change that?
    09-19-2013 10:00 AM
    Where do you see that? When I'm listening to a song, as I am right now, and then click on the "i" button, I get "New Station from Artist" and "New Station from Song" and they both are available to select (Not grayed out).
    09-19-2013 10:09 AM
    Where do you see that? When I'm listening to a song, as I am right now, and then click on the "i" button, I get "New Station from Artist" and "New Station from Song" and they both are available to select (Not grayed out).
    When you are in the app, there's a star touch that and then you have the option of playing more like this. But my option is great out. I can't find anything on the Internet that shows how to fix that. Everything that I see in the Internet is that that option is available.
    09-19-2013 10:11 AM
    When you are in the app, there's a star touch that and then you have the option of playing more like this. But my option is great out. I can't find anything on the Internet that shows how to fix that. Everything that I see in the Internet is that that option is available.
    ​Thanks, I found it, however, mine is not greyed out. Try rebooting your device or logging out of iTunes and then loggin back in to see if that helps.
    09-19-2013 10:27 AM
    ​Thanks, I found it, however, mine is not greyed out. Try rebooting your device or logging out of iTunes and then loggin back in to see if that helps.
    I tried it didn't work.
    09-19-2013 10:30 AM
    Are you in iTunes match subscriber?
    09-19-2013 10:33 AM
    Are you in iTunes match subscriber?
    No, I'm not.
    09-19-2013 10:36 AM
    It's gray'd out if it is a pre-programmed station. It shouldn't be gray'd out if it's a station you create yourself.
    09-19-2013 12:12 PM
    It's gray'd out if it is a pre-programmed station. It shouldn't be gray'd out if it's a station you create yourself.
    They must of changed that since the betas cause I was able to do so during the betas

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-19-2013 12:14 PM
    They must of changed that since the betas cause I was able to do so during the betas

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
    It seemed to be on and off during the betas.
    09-19-2013 12:19 PM