iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

Ravi Raj

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else also having issues with Facebook's birthday notification.. in Calender??? Many of my friends birthday is just gone(Though not all.. I still have few in calenders).. dont know how..

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
After updating to 7.0.3 I've noticed a big with my album artwork. So ha that used to have the correct album artwork now have different album's (and not even by the same artist) artwork...

Anyone know if removing music and then resyncing it will fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The music app now displays a band pic (which it downloads) on the Artists page. This is normal. Once you go to the album(s) for the artist, you will see the actual album art. It's usually correct, but I have seen it occasionally display the pic for a different band. It may be caused by messed up/missing tag info for the band.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
The music app now displays a band pic (which it downloads) on the Artists page. This is normal. Once you go to the album(s) for the artist, you will see the actual album art. It's usually correct, but I have seen it occasionally display the pic for a different band. It may be caused by messed up/missing tag info for the band.

Yes I'm aware of that, and that works no problem. Here's an example. I have three bands/artists. Lady Gaga, Fun., and Cher.

Before each song had the correct album artwork. Now when a lady Gaga song plays it has the album artwork from Cher's album. The entire albums aren't like that, just random songs.

Ravi Raj

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else also having issues with Facebook's birthday notification.. in Calender??? Many of my friends birthday is just gone(Though not all.. I still have few in calenders).. dont know how..

Regarding my above post.. I was searching for a solution on internet.. and came up with this.. It helped me.. may be it will help anyone else facing the same issue.. So updating it here too..

Sync Facebook Birthday & Event Calendar To iPhone Calendar

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes I'm aware of that, and that works no problem. Here's an example. I have three bands/artists. Lady Gaga, Fun., and Cher.

Before each song had the correct album artwork. Now when a lady Gaga song plays it has the album artwork from Cher's album. The entire albums aren't like that, just random songs.

Hmm. I had that before too. A wipe/sync of all the music on my phone (I have it all synced to one playlist made in iTunes) cured it for me.

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Update. Two days now, no crashing on unlock. The only thing I changed is that I hold my thumb down longer on the sensor (until the fade in animation is finished).

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
On a rare occasion I'll open iTunes radio, pick a station.....it'll then start to load the song/screen and in a split second my phone will be at a black screen/white apple logo - then back to lock screen. It happens at any given time with no rhyme or reason. So far it's happened 4 times since getting my 5C back in October. When I upgraded to my 5C, I started off completely fresh (set up as new) without using an iTunes or iCloud backup so I know it's not something from that (and that's why I haven't done a restore). This is the only wonky thing that has occurred on my 5C in regards to crashes etc. iOS 7.0.2

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
1. If you received a call while adding details to a contact, all the unsaved details vanishes away. it should retain to the contacts screen after the call.

2. While on a call if you quickly want to key a phone number, what you normally do is just key in the number using the dial pad. But again with iOS, after the call ends, the keyed phone number is nowhere to find.

And it's not a bug but apple made it this way. People who started their mobile phone experience with apple won't notice this but others who came to iPhone from other devices must be feeling the same as I do.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

mhakhot

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Even I did reset the network, WiFi still be unstable. I'm on iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4.
😰😩😰😩😰😩

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
The past few days Safari, Mail, Calendar, SlideShow(Camera Roll), Reminders, and more have crashed at least once. This is with iOS 7.0.4.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 13

mhakhot

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I think iOS 7.0.4 has problem WiFi unstable. (Always switches 3G and WiFi)
I did reset my iPhone, it still be the same problem. But I did try turn off my network by flight mode. It's stable!!!!!!!
I hope Apple fixes it on next version.!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having the bug/lag when attempting to highlight text? When I double tap to highlight a word, etc. the iPhone freezes for awhile and then finally highlights it. I've done everything from a hard reset, to resetting all settings. It just started today. I'm running the latest software on an iPhone 5S.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: today the double tap to highlight and edit text seems to be functioning as normal. I did a complete settings reset then restarted my iPhone by holding the home and lock buttons until it shut off itself. Seems to have worked. I'll report back if anything changes. Good luck!

Sent from my Space Gray iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner