iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
4. Sometimes my iPhone doesn't recognize my official apple charger.
Are you using a non-Apple charging cable? Apple has apparently added a "feature" to detect the use of non-Apple-approved charging cables. The only cables I have that work anymore are Apple and Griffin. All of my other cables no longer work for charging or syncing.

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I have iTunes Match enabled on my iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.2. Tapping on the iCloud symbol to download songs to the device works sporadically. Some songs download properly, but on others the circular downloading symbol appears for a split second before the iCloud symbol returns. Tried closing and reopening the Music app; no dice.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Here's a new one:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1381411241.246084.jpg

All those apps are installed and up to date on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

jrzgrrrl

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. I've always had phantom data /leakage issues with my phone though, so perhaps this part of that, I'm not sure. I did a factory reset and SOME started working again. After testing the apps, I tried another reset, to see if I could fix the ones that were still not able to stay toggled off. It didn't work; it actually undid a few of the ones that started working after the first reset.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok guys first bug that I've noticed on my gold , is this weird blue screen. It's happened to me twice, I was sending an email then the screen went blue. It did this twice. Then reboot itself.
Anyone have this?

iPhoneXT

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Issue with usage stats

When I download a previously purchased movie or TV show from iCloud into the videos app on my iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.2 the videos app in the storage usage page still shows 'no data.' In other words, under settings>general>usage, the the total storage used reflects that I have downloaded a large file; however, under the app by app breakdown the videos app still shows 'no data.' Has anyone else experienced this problem?

It's not a huge issue, I just like to see the breakdown of what is using my storage. I goes quickly on the 32gb model!

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my phone a while ago and it had rebooted and was showing the Apple logo. No idea what caused it. Maybe I was holding it wrong. ;)

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Who decided that flashlight was NOT necessary in control center on iPad?

We just lost power for several hours. Wanted to preserve battery on iPhone, so tried to use the new iOS 7 flashlight on iPad instead..

Except there is none- that feature is apparently unique to iPhone.

Now, I NEVER, EVER use iPad camera with flash ( use it for screen capture all the time)., but the flash is there. The ONE way I would use it is as flashlight, under circumstances I never anticipated yet just encountered.

I always had flashlight apps, but deleted them when iOS 7 built one in. I had even used new feature on iPhone several times- never thought to check iPad before deleting the app, because... Why would that be different? Will download the app again, now that power ( and wi-fi) are back on.

Dear iOS7 bug- fixers: Please make control center identical for devices that have identical capabilities. Flash is there- give it the flashlight function. Thank you!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if this was already mentioned but periodically I get a pop up re: notifications. Meaning, this app would like to send you...but yet I've already set this up! It's almost like I got disconnected from network or something and now it's first time I'm accessing the app?!?!?

Not a huge deal, but having to reset notifications every couple weeks is a bummer.

eastbayrae

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I just installed 7.0.3 on my iPhone 5 and now Audible won't work. It loads, ask me if I want to rate it, and then crashes.

Also, after updating my iPad and iPhone when I try and restore either both say they need to be updated. In iTunes, and on each device, they say they are up to date. I contacted Apple about the iPad and they said its under warranty and to return it for repair. What a CF.

gamergurl89

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Both my iPhone 4 and iPad have unresponsive screens at times. I'm also noticing links aren't working. I click reply to thread and nothing happens. Most of the time I refresh and it works but what a pain!
My iPhone 4 also can't hold my wifi signal. Never had this issue before ios7 and the dial pad can take up to 7 secs before I can dial a number.

Caroline Danon

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes, i also have problems with video scrubbing.
There is only one speed now, while it says that moving your finger down for slow scrubbing, this does not work.

mjsottawa

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

Auturi

Banned
Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
image.jpg

Storage space devouring bug

I thought that when Apple pushed the 7.03 update, it was supposed to fix this problem.

It had to do with the premium voice download.

First, when you go there, it is switched on, even though it's not on,

This causes you to turn it off before you turn it back on. That's when the 300~ MB download starts.

Problem is, this switch is so buggy that it will turn off and on by itself. When I checked my storage space, there was a significant amount of Other space added to the phone.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
After updating to 7.0.3 I've noticed a big with my album artwork. So ha that used to have the correct album artwork now have different album's (and not even by the same artist) artwork...

Anyone know if removing music and then resyncing it will fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW