iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having any issues with video scrubbing? Sometime when I try to fast forward a few minutes in a long video it will jump straight to the end. Same with reversing. I have to very carefully and slowly scrub if I want to get to where I want to be.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Here is one iOS 7, more so on the iPad 3, Reminders has a hard time syncing with iCloud. First thing in the morning, it will not sync - if I restart it, bring up a reminder, or worst case modify one, then it syncs fine the rest of the day, although I will have to bring it up for it to update with what is in iCloud (got modified on my phone). No problems on the iPhone 5S.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
One on my ipad 3 and wifes ipad 4. When scrolling in safari i often get a line across the screen that stays stationary so that the page scrolls through it. Its there in the same spot more often than not and disappears when the page stops scrolling. Unless this is some feature im unaware of.

Seen here across the"share" options 2/3 of the way down. It was hard taking a screenshot while scrolling.

Im finding more and more bugs and having more and more app crashes than before.

Edit: upon playing with it a bit more, maybe it is a feature. The line seems to get shorter the more you are zoomed and follows when you are scrolled to the left or right off center of the page. Maybe its a page position guide?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

latingeo

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Control panel is a nifty tool, so let's disable the whole thing just to remove AIRPLANE mode, nooooooo lets just remove AIRPLANE MODE from the control panel, maybe swap it for something else, Apple needs to get on track here, such a simple flaw, changes the way I enjoyed my new IOS 7.0.XXXX

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Camera app bug?

When taking some pics this morning I noticed that the flash on/off control text runs into HDR on/off text. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't. This is on a iPhone 5S.

e8ubaqut.jpg

agura6yq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Problem I'm having now is with my iPad its sluggish and on WiFi takes forever to open websites not just one but most anything I try to open.

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Tapatalk 2

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
My iPad 2 is a little sluggish also. I'm going to try restore as new at some point and see if that helps.

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
How do I do a backup and restore? I'm about throw this iPad in garbage its useless now on wifi

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
How do I do a backup and restore? I'm about throw this iPad in garbage its useless now on wifi

Before you do that. If you are using Safari try clearing the cookies and data for Safari. Go to Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data. This may help web browsing.

As far as backing up you can do that on a computer and back up to iTunes or back up to a icloud account. For icloud back up you have to enable Icloud back up on the iPad Settings>icloud>Storage and Backup.

The iPad has to be plugged in locked and connected to wifi to back up to icloud
You can restore the iPad from the back up you create either on iTunes on a computer or icloud.

You may want to try to do a hard reset by holding down the home button and lock button at the same time until the Apple logo appears then let it restart this may help the sluggishness.

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Before you do that. If you are using Safari try clearing the cookies and data for Safari. Go to Settings>Safari>Clear Cookies and Data. This may help web browsing.

As far as backing up you can do that on a computer and back up to iTunes or back up to a icloud account. For icloud back up you have to enable Icloud back up on the iPad Settings>icloud>Storage and Backup.

The iPad has to be plugged in locked and connected to wifi to back up to icloud
You can restore the iPad from the back up you create either on iTunes on a computer or icloud.

You may want to try to do a hard reset by holding down the home button and lock button at the same time until the Apple logo appears then let it restart this may help the sluggishness.

Thank you for the help. I'm doing the hard reset now if this don't work I'll do a backup thru iTunes tonight

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Another question...

Is it better to do a data reset thru iTunes or just hit factory reset in the settings?

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Another question...

Is it better to do a data reset thru iTunes or just hit factory reset in the settings?

If you restore the iPad in iTunes once it's done it will ask you if you want to set up as new or restore from a back up that's in iTunes.

If you set up as new you will have to download you app etc sync music or movies again.

If you erase all settings in the iPad it's essentially the same the thing. You can back from icloud or set up as new.

follow this link

http://support.apple.com/kb/ph12521

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
If you restore the iPad in iTunes once it's done it will ask you if you want to set up as new or restore from a back up that's in iTunes.

If you set up as new you will have to download you app etc sync music or movies again.

If you erase all settings in the iPad it's essentially the same the thing. You can back from icloud or set up as new.

follow this link

http://support.apple.com/kb/ph12521

Thanks

I'll be patient and backup thru iTunes tonight when I get home from work.

jphillips1963

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Well I did a test with a friends hotspot and it appears ios7 wasn't the culprit as it was the hotspot on my cell I factory reset the phone and I'm back up to speed on the tablet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk now Free

Toymaker

Nov 24, 2008
Visit site
Here are a few issues I have noticed since updating my iPhone 4.
Design- It looks a bit like it the icons were designed by the art team at the tween girls store Justice. The flat interface design inside of the Apple apps reminds me of old-school Palm.
Design- My wife can't switch to iOS 7 until the animation effect of launching apps and returning to the home screen becomes greatly improved. This has been a migraine trigger for her and has caused instant nausea (no Parallax).
UI- has some design inconsistancies that have been noted. One I noticed but I haven't seen remarked on is the Music app shuffle feature. When deselected it says Shuffle, selected it is highlighted and says Shuffle All. I don't know why this tweeks me so much but it does.

I am experiencing some of the same bugs as others have reported, here are ones I've noticed but don't think have been reported. Forgive me if the list below has already been mentioned.
1. Music playback skips around when opening/closing apps, homescreen or receiving notices like texts.
2. When editing text, the magnify bubble is sometimes blank and won't let me go to the section I'm trying to select.
3. Volume of music will sometimes vary during playback for no apparent reason.
4. Sometimes my iPhone doesn't recognize my official apple charger.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I had an interesting issue with messaging on my i5 today. I had to kill the messaging app today (tossed away the card) because suddenly I couldn't tap on a conversation to open it. After I did that and reopened it, it was fine.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Calendar Color Issue.
It started last night.
The colors I have selected for certain calendars have changed and once I correct them they change again.
This is on my iPhone 4S, iPad2 & of course it's affecting the MacBook Air Calendar.
I've reported it.
Good Luck

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Calendar Color Issue.
It started last night.
The colors I have selected for certain calendars have changed and once I correct them they change again.
This is on my iPhone 4S, iPad2 & of course it's affecting the MacBook Air Calendar.
I've reported it.
Good Luck

+1. Same for me on my 4S. Started today for me. I'm going to give it till tomorrow to see if it may be an iCloud issue. If it doesn't correct itself I'll also be reporting it to Apple as well.

Just to add, I don't share calendars, have invites or use a 3rd party cal ATM. Currently I'm only using 2 cals, "home" and "calendar". The "calendar" is orange and matches when I sign onto iCloud, but my "home" is purple on my 4S and blue when I sign into iCloud. My items when I add, edit or delete are syncing properly though...as I checked that through out the day just to be sure it was functioning in that aspect properly. I did try changing "home" on iCloud to match purple, but it switches itself back to blue, but remains purple on my 4S.

🎀Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S🎀

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal