iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

bbmark

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi... I've got 7.0.2 on my iphone 5 on Rogers in Canada. I am having a horrible time sending any iMessages. They hang at about 90% sent and many if not all don't send. Very frustrating!! This happened on one of the previous versions - I think iOS 6

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I haven't upgraded yet and mine won't send today either. I think it is on apples side. Mine worked fine yesterday.

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi... I've got 7.0.2 on my iphone 5 on Rogers in Canada. I am having a horrible time sending any iMessages. They hang at about 90% sent and many if not all don't send. Very frustrating!! This happened on one of the previous versions - I think iOS 6

I'm with fido in canada and I've heard people are having problems with imessage today. My wife said hers wasn't working, I tried to send her an imessage and it sent right away but never heard back. So either she is ignoring me(quite possible) or she didn't get it.

Sallie Martin Neal

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Having major issues since iOS 7 came out. Both my Hubby and I are experiencing frequent dropped calls with no beep warning. It goes to dead air and I have to look at my screen to see that it has dropped. I've never had this issue before. Also, my husband and I are having trouble texting each other. Either they won't go through at all, or if they do, they show as sent on one end, but they other person doesn't get them. We have to keep restarting our phones to temporarily resolve the issue.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm with fido in canada and I've heard people are having problems with imessage today. My wife said hers wasn't working, I tried to send her an imessage and it sent right away but never heard back. So either she is ignoring me(quite possible) or she didn't get it.

I'm with bell in Canada and I haven't had any issues at all today

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
And now for no reason, I've lost lock screen and control center music control functions again, *sigh* hopefully Apple fixes this soon. I wish I could go back to 7.0.0

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
And now for no reason, I've lost lock screen and control center music control functions again, *sigh* hopefully Apple fixes this soon. I wish I could go back to 7.0.0
My observation is that those controls are available on the lock screen while you're using something they can control... and for a time after... but they'll go away... and come back when they can be used... maybe it's not a bug but a non-documented feature?

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My observation is that those controls are available on the lock screen while you're using something they can control... and for a time after... but they'll go away... and come back when they can be used... maybe it's not a bug but a non-documented feature?

While listening to music they do not function, a hard reset fixed it this time. And hitting play from control center will start the music, unless functionality is missing again.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, seems my last 5 voice memos I recorded and can't listen to aren't in iTunes, yet they are still on my phone from a backup.

Nortorovega

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
The same thing happened to me. I restarted like 5 times and it started with the ordinary sounds again. Before that it would sound like cracking and it would have the lock sound like a chainsaw and the keyboard would have like static sounds. Good to hear Im not the only one :)

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else had a lot of issues with Siri since iOS7? I get a lot of errors saying Siri cannot complete my request at this time.

Also I was on the phone the other day and another call came in so I answered it. After I did all the buttons on my screen were not there, dial, speaker, mute, all of them. I locked the phone and unlocked and then they showed up. Anybody notice this one?

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
iTunes Radio still has a habit of disappearing randomly.

Album art/album/title doesn't change when it goes to the next song (doesn't happen as often but it's annoying enough to point out).

Weather sometimes doesn't update in Notification Center (sometimes I still get last night's weather).

"Play" icon no longer displays in iOS 7 when music or audio is playing. I think this is a change that was intentional but I'm still bothered by it.

The option to "Paste" something shows up in a text field even when there's nothing copied and your clipboard is empty.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
hi everyone .

i have 4s .
i was running ios 6.1.3
i did update to ios 7 true the wifi 10 days ago .
i did still keep my app that was running on ios6 .
did i do something wrong ?
i mean the way i updated was wrong or should i make a clear install again now ????

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So, after about 2 weeks, I've encountered a few buggies....(this happened on 7.0.2 on 4S)

1) Last week I opened my phone and found my Fantastical app to be dimmer than the rest. Unusual I thought, but the app opened & worked properly with no problem and hasn't happened since. (i also saw a thread about this on Macrumor forum as well)

2) Playing iTunes radio, it played the same songs in the same exact order as the day before, lol.

3) My settings app closed out on me 2 times since the update - no rhyme or reason. I could not duplicate what triggered it.

4) Yesterday, while playing iTunes radio, doing an app search on the App store along with photo, dropbox, phone, contacts, Carrot(to do app), messages, mail & settings open in the 'background' my springboard crashed. I got the black screen with white apple logo and came right back to my lock screen. Everything opened up fine and has been fine since. I chalked it up to having "too much" going on all at once.

Other than those few things, my phone has been running good, no lag.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
So far so good here...few things I did notice:

When playing iTunes Radio, cannot then switch to own songs...need to close app and then start again; same vice versa

Transitions when opening an app or pressing home button to go back...seems screen 'holds imprint of last used' and you see it for a flicker as you switch...no biggie but seemed a little weird.

Settings has crashed twice for me too.

Battery seems to be same as when on 6 and also jailbroken, no issues there!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR