iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

Perplexer1

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Another bug in Safari in iOS 7:

If the iPad is in portrait mode with the home button on top, swiping from right to left (to go one page forward) does not work **. Only swiping to the right (to go one page back) works.

** Actually you can get it to work only if you very precisely put your finger on the right edge on the screen and swipe to the left. But even that is tricky.

dilligaf79

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I am having a bluetooth issue. When my iPhone 5 is hooked up to my car, all controls will stop working. So if I am listening to music on Spotify, or through iTunes, the steering wheel/radio controls and command center controls won't work unless I reset my phone. The in app controls work fine. Any way to fix this?

alexnaoumi

May 10, 2013
Visit site
This isn't a bug so much as a stupid *** move by apple. The ability to google/wiki search from spotlight was removed for ios7!!! That's probably one of the features I miss from ios6. Hopefully a jailbreak will come out soon and a tweak to bring that back will be released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I want iOS 7.0.2. I never had the feeling of updating OTA. I had to do iOS 7 via iTunes due to the server overload. I accidentally wiped my iPod thinking that would fix it. Then when trying to activate I got errors up until my 95th attempt.

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone how to get Safari to look like this on my phone? My fianc? did something with her phone and she can't remember but this is how her Safari looks now versus the all white layout.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380071442.522472.jpg

Erik Owens

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I did download the new software update.. And I do not enjoy it. It has caused problems. Lagging and games or apps try to load then force close

Judson50

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I found if you have multiple apps open and close two apps at a time. When you close the last app. The icon stays bit the frame closes. Then if you click the blank frame, the phone Zooms in to "nothing" and the app reopens and the phone kinda glitches.

Also at one point I was shift through apps really quick and I (somehow) opened an app and the icons stayed in top of the open app. Then I touched the screen and those home screen icons went away. I can't reproduce this one though.

konis8

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues opening iTunes on their phone? It worked fine the day I updated last week, but hasn't worked ever since. Also noticed that I can't select any of the Shuffle or Repeat functions while playing music. Any suggestions?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
New bug.
Setting > notification center setting > massege > repeat sms alert for 10 or 5 times.
Try to send an sms fot urself and do not open ur lock screen. The sms alert will only alert one time even if u dont try to read the sms. !!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using iMore Forums mobile app

[URL="https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html#mn_p]Apple - iPhone - Feedback[/URL]

timben

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I have exact problem using Siri to send texts on ios7 and iPhone5. Never had problem before with ios6. Siri will compose and send emails, make calls, etc. But not texts. I will let you know if I find a solution. But after reinstalling ios7, and then upgrading to ios7.0.2 still no luck.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
iOS 7 7.0.2, iPhone 5, updated OTA, can't play voice memos now. This is a big issue for me cause I use voice memos a lot to record music and listen to it to remember it and expand off of it. Anybody else have this issue?

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iOS 7 7.0.2, iPhone 5, updated OTA, can't play voice memos now. This is a big issue for me cause I use voice memos a lot to record music and listen to it to remember it and expand off of it. Anybody else have this issue?
Just recorded and played a voice memo fine... Try a reboot... next, try a iOS restore via iTunes, set-up as new... then, restore from back-up.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just recorded and played a voice memo fine... Try a reboot... next, try a iOS restore via iTunes, set-up as new... then, restore from back-up.

Did a hard reset and that didn't work, it actually stopped my music controls in control center and on the lock screen. So I'll try a restore and see if that fixes the issues.

Blazin' Tap Tap Tappity To You

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro