iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
My buddy and I were having a hard time getting app updates on our 5's. He had to manually search for Facebook to get the update and after he did a ton of app updates showed up. I had to reset my phone for them to show up.

We both had to do this twice.

Perplexer1

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
There's an annoying bug I noticed in Safari in iOS 7 on my iPad 2 that causes Safari's controls (back/forward buttons, URL bar) to get pushed up into the status bar. I happen to use my iPad 2 in a leather case with a flap so I basically use the iPad 2 upside down, with home button on top.

Here is how you reproduce it:

1. Hold iPad in portrait mode with the home button on top
2. Open Safari
3. Visit a video sharing website such as YouTube or Liveleak and play a video.
4. Enter full-screen mode within the video and then exit it.
5. You will find the upper portion of Safari and the status bar overlapping.

To correct the overlap you rotate the iPad in any direction, enter full-screen again and then exit it. I'm not a developer so I hope someone else will eventually bring this to Apple's attention, if the bug is not yet know.

Attachments

• iOS7_Safari_iPad2.png
    iOS7_Safari_iPad2.png
    524.7 KB · Views: 53

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if mentioned already but I have noticed two things:

1. Sometimes after I type two letters into spotlight (search phone bar thing you pull down now), it closes. Not every time but has done it enough to be annoying.

2. I deleted a song on my phone and the music app crashed.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if mentioned already but I have noticed two things:

1. Sometimes after I type two letters into spotlight (search phone bar thing you pull down now), it closes. Not every time but has done it enough to be annoying.

2. I deleted a song on my phone and the music app crashed.

My suggestion would be to let Apple know about these issues.

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Something I've noticed....

The weather app doesn't update. It's almost 7am on Sunday and it's giving me Saturday as the current date.

a4e3aha4.jpg

ane7aza5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Google sync for calendars....grrrr!! Right now the only way I can see my calendar is using Pocket Informant Pro, my other fave calendar is Fantastical but that uses stock calendar which is blank right now...

Other than that ios7 is super!

c960657

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
It seems the calendars weren't migrated properly. Go to Settings → Mail, Contacts, Calendars → Subscribed Calendars and make sure that "Use SSL" is disabled for the relevant calendars.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This is by far my biggest gripe with iOS 7. I started a thread on Apple's website. Hopefully if enough people complain about it they'll bring calendar list view back of notification center.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/23079666?ac_cid=op123456#23079666

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Thank you. I will head over and let them know how I feel about it.

Apple hosts the discussion forums for the "users helping users" support model. They don’t actually read those forums, nor to they actively participate int them.

My suggestion would be to use this feedback form and let Apple know how you feel.

Apple - iPhone - Feedback

blackjack521

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I had the GM on my phone but my wife updated with the OTA. we both have the 5. For some reason her animations are faster than mine, like twice as fast. We are both running the same build. I tried restoring via iTunes and it downloaded new software for me. My phone is still slower than hers. Any ideas?

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
Apple needs to speed up animations in iOS 7.

From watching plenty of videos, the 5s launches apps in a slow motion type of manner. This is sad.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Apple needs to speed up animations in iOS 7.

From watching plenty of videos, the 5s launches apps in a slow motion type of manner. This is sad.

I have to admit. The slow animations are starting to frustrate me. I wish returning to the home screen was as snappy as before. The layout is noticeably slow. Whether exiting apps that are or aren't optimized for iOS 7. I didn't want to complain about it on here until I had apps optimized for the OS to play with. And it's still happening. Slow animations = slow transitions and slow returns to the home screen.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I have to admit. The slow animations are starting to frustrate me. I wish returning to the home screen was as snappy as before. The layout is noticeably slow. Whether exiting apps that are or aren't optimized for iOS 7. I didn't want to complain about it on here until I had apps optimized for the OS to play with. And it's still happening. Slow animations = slow transitions and slow returns to the home screen.

You know too bad the user can't modify the transition speeds in iOS 7. This was possible in beta 1 through a hidden menu...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen