iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

sandy the game

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
If the screen is not locked it?s right there on the screen next to ACCEPT.

To decline an incoming call when your screen is locked:

Double tap the LOCK button (on the top of the iPhone).
A single tap will mute the ringtone,

Ok thanks but will it decline the incoming call

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok thanks but will it decline the incoming call

Yes, that’s the purpose of it. Test it out for yourself. Make sure your phone is locked. Call you cell from another phone. When your phone starts ringing, press the lock button on your cell one time. In the calling phone, you hear the the line continue to ring, but your phone is not silent. One tap of the LOCK button silences the ringer.

While the call is still incoming, press the lock button on your cell a second time, and the call goes to your voice mail. That’s the same place it goes when your phone is unlocked and you tap the decline (or is it ignore) button.

sandy the game

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes, that?s the purpose of it. Test it out for yourself. Make sure your phone is locked. Call you cell from another phone. When your phone starts ringing, press the lock button on your cell one time. In the calling phone, you hear the the line continue to ring, but your phone is not silent. One tap of the LOCK button silences the ringer.

While the call is still incoming, press the lock button on your cell a second time, and the call goes to your voice mail. That?s the same place it goes when your phone is unlocked and you tap the decline (or is it ignore) button.

Just tested this and yes it's work new way to decline the call

Once again thanks a lot😄

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I agree JMD.

Good Luck

I agree as we'll but I don't recommend that you use a backup from IOS 6.1.3 my phone was lagging like hell then I restored and started brand new and then downloaded the apps and everything is working fine. Facebook was freezing like crazy when I initially upgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
What's kinda weird is why they removed the unlock sound but leave the lock sound. It's weird not hearing the clicking sound when unlocking my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not getting the 7.0.1 update. It says up to date at 7.0.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

What device to you have? iOS 7.0.1 is a bug fix specifically for the 5C and 5S... if you don’t have one of those, you can’t get it it. If you do have one of those, it should be in Settings under General > Software Update

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
What device to you have? iOS 7.0.1 is a bug fix specifically for the 5C and 5S... if you don?t have one of those, you can?t get it it. If you do have one of those, it should be in Settings under General > Software Update

That would be why. I'm on an iPhone 5. Thanks I thought it was for all of iOS.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
hmm I saw somewhere that in iOS 7 when you drain your battery and it turns off, when u plug it in you dont have to wait to power it on anymore (to 4-5%), but I drained it and cannot turn on immediately, so is it possible or?

PreJamison

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else not getting calendar alerts? Not showing on my home screen or notification center. Notification center is really proving to be pointless for me now since I have to keep going to calendars to see what's happening for the day.

This is by far my biggest gripe with iOS 7. I started a thread on Apple's website. Hopefully if enough people complain about it they'll bring calendar list view back of notification center.

https://discussions.apple.com/message/23079666?ac_cid=op123456#23079666

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I was listening to song previews in iTunes on my daughter's 4S last night and iTunes crashed after a handful of videos and songs.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Carol Tolbert

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
my phone will not play ringtones since upgrade. the ringtones play fine in setting but phone only vibrates when a call is received. It was working fine before

Scstoney

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Leave wifi on even if not connected to anything to get your location based reminders to work. Figured this out yesterday and it works every time for me now.

tpherson

Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I both have 4s. since upgrading to ios7, our data speed when connected to wifi has been horrid. I noticed it first because facebook was not loading my newsfeed very fast. I checked the speed using Ookla, and I am getting less than 1Mbs on both 4s. I get 25-28 at the router, and the same on 2 ipads and a windows computer. I've tried other wifi networks and get the same results. I actually get faster speeds when using 3G cellular data. When my daughter gets home this evening I am going to check the speed on her Iphone 5.

Was anyone else experienced this? Got any ideas?

I also have noticed the delay issues when typing on the keyboard. The phone in general seems to be a bit slower since the installation of 7.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW