iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

joshdbeard

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, but only with all day appointments. If the calendar item is for a specific time it shows up. I believe this to be a bug.

I am experiencing the same issues. Only using iCloud Calendar, my "All Day" events do not show up in my "Today View".
I ended up adding a majority of the important ones to a "Reminders" List.

wenrob

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else not getting calendar alerts? Not showing on my home screen or notification center. Notification center is really proving to be pointless for me now since I have to keep going to calendars to see what's happening for the day.

deucedub#CB

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
iTunes Radio is in the music app. Air drop is in the control panel and is available for iPad 4 gen and up and iPhone 5 and up (must have Bluetooth and wifi turned on)

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Animations seem to be phone specific.

Closing Safari on the 5S it closes up towards the top of the screen. The 5 closes down towards the bottom. Not a huge thing but I found that to be quite strange. The same happens when you open the app too

Dave Fitzgerald

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4S. I downloaded iOS 7 and now the keyboard is acting strange. As I type the lettered don't show on the screen until approx. 30 seconds later. Anyone have a fix? Thanks.

dicju

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5, and since I upgraded to 7, I get an error when I plug my phone into my Pioneer car radio! I can't use iTunes, Pandora, or spotify on my car radio! Any ideas?

Dev from tipb

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this has been posted, but ios7 can get confused in the restore of location services:

When I upgraded, I had location services off and restrictions off. In ios7, I was unable to turn location services on - the switch was there but unresponsive. I went to settings, enabled restrictions, then disabled them again, and I was able to activate location services.

KamranMackey

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I reinstalled iOS 7 on my iPod touch 5G, set it up as a new device and I created a new Apple ID. But for some reason the Get These Apple Apps menu never showed up to get Apple's recommended apps. :(

ennTOXX

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
You might want to consider backing up your device and then restoring it as new via iTunes.

Thanks.
I did the restore from back-up and thought that fixed it.
It was locking and dimming just fine.

Then I noticed something.

After triple clicking home to access "AssistiveTouch" options to -MUTE- and then triple click home button to disappear AssistiveTouch my i5 it would no longer Auto-Lock nor Dim.
Even after locking the phone and hitting the home button to wake it up it would stay on.
Auto-Lock stopped working.
I powered down the phone and turn it back and guess what?
Yes, the Auto-Lock function was working properly again.
I triple clicked home button for AssistiveTouch, MUTED my phone and again the Auto-Lock did not work.
I performed a Soft & a Hard Reset and again after performing this Auto-Lock would work.
After each reset I would AssistiveTouch to mute my device with the same problem of no Auto-Lock after.
Frustrating
I hope this is something that can be addressed in a soon to be released update
I use and rely on this feature working properly on a daily basis.

EDIT: I just realized you suggested "RESTORE AS NEW" and not what I thought I read as From Back-Up haha Thanks again

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks.
I did the restore from back-up and thought that fixed it.
It was locking and dimming just fine.

Then I noticed something.

After triple clicking home to access "AssistiveTouch" options to -MUTE- and then triple click home button to disappear AssistiveTouch my i5 it would no longer Auto-Lock nor Dim.
Even after locking the phone and hitting the home button to wake it up it would stay on.
Auto-Lock stopped working.
I powered down the phone and turn it back and guess what?
Yes, the Auto-Lock function was working properly again.
I triple clicked home button for AssistiveTouch, MUTED my phone and again the Auto-Lock did not work.
I performed a Soft & a Hard Reset and again after performing this Auto-Lock would work.
After each reset I would AssistiveTouch to mute my device with the same problem of no Auto-Lock after.
Frustrating
I hope this is something that can be addressed in a soon to be released update
I use and rely on this feature working properly on a daily basis.

EDIT: I just realized you suggested "RESTORE AS NEW" and not what I thought I read as From Back-Up haha Thanks again

(Laughing)....I'm just glad you figured it out, my friend. ;)...Thanks for updating us on your situation. I do appreciate it, and like you've stated already, let's hope that Apple addresses the situation in an upcoming update soon. Take care...:)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Where is reject call option will incoming call

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

If the screen is not locked it’s right there on the screen next to ACCEPT.

To decline an incoming call when your screen is locked:

Double tap the LOCK button (on the top of the iPhone).
A single tap will mute the ringtone,

chris_328

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Any one seeing this?
Even though I have updates of apps, when I go to the updates screen, it shows all apps are up to date.
UPDATE: it was been fixed.

Last edited:

iLurk13

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Anyone have a problem with the camera app? I am getting blurry pictures when using apple camera app. I updated to iOS yesterday but just used the camera and it does not seem to be focusing correctly. Even before taking the pic I can tell, but it's even more noticeable when you view the picture. Anyone else confirm this?
I have an iPhone 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73