iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just found one...can't send a bunch of pics via iMessage at once. You pretty much can send like 3 at a time. And apparently one at a time in group messages. They won't even show up IN the window at all.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Here is one bug I noticed, on left picture you can see I can't actually close FB app in multitasking, on right picture is how it is supposed to be. happens very often

View attachment 38316 View attachment 38317

anyone else experienced this bug?

That issue has been there since beta 1. I only notice it when I want to close more than one app at a time by swiping up on two or more.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've just installed iOS7 but it seems to be missing a couple of major things. No iTunes radio, no air drop and the panoramic wallpapers don't scroll across the whole image. Has anyone else had this?

iTunes Radio is US iTunes account only, panoramic wallpapers have been removed before the public release, airdrop is only on iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPad 4/Mini, and 5th Gen iPod Touch

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I had problems with my twitter push notifications. After re-installing twitter solved the problem. Still too much battery drain. Will fully drain the battery as instructed here and keep you posted.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
doesn't work for me.... Own pics can't be resized as a suitable wallpaper...

Other than that all seems fine!

Major disappointment here... thought I was back on one of my Androids for a minute :raised-eyebrow: Hope that changes in a future update...

Vonner

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Here is one bug I noticed, on left picture you can see I can't actually close FB app in multitasking, on right picture is how it is supposed to be. happens very often

View attachment 38316 View attachment 38317

anyone else experienced this bug?

I've seen this as well, but only when I swipe up on more than one app at a time. If I swipe up again on the "empty" app it goes away. Odd.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since updating to iOS 7, my iPhone 5 will not "Auto Lock" even after setting the time limit to various durations.
I just set the phone down or put it in my pocket and come back to it 5/10/15/30 minutes later and it's right where I left off.
I've done a hard and soft reset, turn pass code off and on, even use the home button out of Apps to default home screen.
No luck.
Major battery drain too.
Any ideas?

You might want to consider backing up your device and then restoring it as new via iTunes.

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So is the consensus that ios7 is a decent stable os? I am waiting to see how it does before updating.

Has anyone had any non apple chargers give the warning yet?

Yes. I have a 5 meter long cable bought from eBay. My i5 gives a warning even with the original charger.

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Definitely some bugs still evident.

- Occasional reboots
- Apps crash
- iMessages show as SMS despite going through as an iMessage

iPhone 5s

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes. I have a 5 meter long cable bought from eBay. My i5 gives a warning even with the original charger.

Both the cable and the charger must be Apple or at the least, certified compatible by Apple...

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
The Settings app has a habit of crashing on me, especially when I'm in the "Cellular" section.

When playing Music, sometimes the album (art included) and the title and artist don't update when it goes to a new song (happens with music you have on the device).

(This isn't a bug but a complaint...I hate how you can't return to the homescreen by tapping outside of a multitasking card; you have to go back to the home screen card and hit that.)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
The Settings app has a habit of crashing on me, especially when I'm in the "Cellular" section.

When playing Music, sometimes the album (art included) and the title and artist don't update when it goes to a new song (happens with music you have on the device).

(This isn't a bug but a complaint...I hate how you can't return to the homescreen by tapping outside of a multitasking card; you have to go back to the home screen card and hit that.)

Or just tap the Home button again...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro