iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
For the wallpaper issue:
Turn off the parallax effect. (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [ON] )
Set your wallpaper the way your want it.
Turn the parallax effect back on (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [OFF] )
I just tried this and when you turn it back on the resizing gets undone. Just FYI.
Don’t know about the alarm issue.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Guys - stupid question....remember how we could stop apps from running by double clicking and then pressing and then hitting the black x? I can't do that now.....the apps show up running at the bottom and the actual pages of apps on top.
How to I stop an app from running on iOS7?

ShaunKL

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
All my custom ringtones but one (the actual ring) have disappeared. They show up on iTunes and I've tried to remove and replace them, they still won't show up in Settings.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Guys - stupid question....remember how we could stop apps from running by double clicking and then pressing and then hitting the black x? I can't do that now.....the apps show up running at the bottom and the actual pages of apps on top.

Swipe up on the card. You can do it two at a time now.

disneyland_fan

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I just updated my 4S to iOS7 and now I can barely get the keyboard to work. Hell, I'm lucky if I can get my phone unlocked now because it barely responds. Anyone else having this issue?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

To close running apps:

1. Double tap the home button.
2. Grab the card that represents the app.
3. Slide/flick it upwards.

Note: you can now close the "active" app, as well as others in the list.

lazaruz

Nov 11, 2000
Visit site
Everyone complaining about battery life should chill a little. I'm sure your just using the phone more. It's like a new toy and we all know how much we love new toys around here.

Sent through time and space via NSA Prism proxy for your adulterated viewing pleasure.

there is an issue

i have been running the betas and GM i think the issue is with itunes syncing & itunes match.

I do not have a magic answer-- yet

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Using an iPad 3:

Not really an iOS 7 "bug" per se, but the changes to the lockscreen have disabled the ability of the Logitech slim BT keyboard cover to unlock the iPad by just typing the passcode. Before iOS 7, all you had to do to turn on and unlock was to type your passcode on the Logitech keyboard.

I've had two random reboots this morning, both occurring while the screen rotates. I can't reproduce it intentionally, though.

No other significant issues so far.

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but the volume slider is behaving differently for me now on iOS 7. In iOS 6, when pressing the volume buttons in music, podcasts, etc., the volume slider knob would smoothly slide to the next volume level. In iOS 7, the knob seems to jump to the next level instantaneously. Is this happening for anyone else? Is this just the way it is in iOS7? It just seems wrong to me...

Sheezay

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm that most of the iOS 7 installers are having great things to say. This iOS most definitely have some nice features .... however....at the moment I'm experiencing some truly unsettling distorted audio issues on my iPad 4 after installation. Initially, there was no audio and then I did a reset and bingo ... that un-muted the device but then I notice the audio having a cracklingness about it. Is anyone else experiencing this. Is their a fix for it, Please let me know either way. A million thanks.

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Quick question. Yesterday after the ios7 install, calendar entries are not showing up in my notifications screen (when I swipe down). Tried turning off Calendar in notifications, reboot, then turn back on- nothing... now today only the Facebook calendar items show up. Nothing with an all day entry... any help would be appreciated.
Mahalo.

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPad mini and just installed iOS 7. I have two issues / questions:

1. Where is the flashlight? I have no flashlight icon in my control panel. Is this only available for iPhone?

2. Where are the new wallpapers? I don't see any Apple wallpapers in Settings-Wallpaper. How do I get the new backgrounds for parallel wallpapers? I thought they were included in the new IOS download?

Thank you very much.
Paulette :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen