iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

Megan Blok

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I had no issues downloading over the air on my ipad 2. Took about an hour until I was in. However this May be a bug. My control center doesn't change colors width the background. It is always white. No matter what screen I'm on.

Paradocks

May 5, 2012
Visit site
I had no issues downloading over the air on my ipad 2. Took about an hour until I was in. However this May be a bug. My control center doesn't change colors width the background. It is always white. No matter what screen I'm on.

That may be a hardware limitation of your iPad 2, not a bug.

Sent from somewhere

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

The iPad 2 may not support translucency. I am not sure though.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Not a bug... it’s a limitation of the iPad 2 hardware... transparency is not supported.

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully somebody can help me with this. One of the things I really liked about iOS 6 was the weather showed in my notification center. It's not there with iOS 7....anybody know how to bring it back?

Sent from my Boeing Dreamliner using Tapatalk 2

pks627

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Updated iphone 4S to ios 7 over the air. No apparent problems. I had to delete music from my phone before updating in order to have enough free space. I am now trying to download music via iTunes Match and each song is failing to download (seems to attempt to download and then fail at the end).

As an aside, the battery is running pretty hot and battery is draining about 30% since update completed (around 12 pm PST). I am on WIFI.

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully somebody can help me with this. One of the things I really liked about iOS 6 was the weather showed in my notification center. It's not there with iOS 7....anybody know how to bring it back?

Sent from my Boeing Dreamliner using Tapatalk 2

The actual widget is gone. It's been replaced by a couple lines of texts telling you the current temperature and the forecast for today.

Hosehead

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Successfully downloaded, and then it took about 15 tries to get the update to run. It would say that the update was unavailable, even though it was fully downloaded and ready to install.

I am still testing apps, but the first bug I have found is in Mail.

When I open the Mail app, it seems to freeze up every time. I am trying a reboot to see if it helps.

This is not to start a flame war, but the unlock screen and the notifications borrow from Android. (I have an Android phone and an iPad4, so please no attacks).

UPDATE: Reboot worked while I was still typing my 'please no flame' statement :)

Chris Kerrigan

May 14, 2013
Visit site
So far so good. Only "bug" I've noticed so far is with Tweetbot. The notification badge keeps counting up even if all previous notifications have been cleared. For example, if someone mentions me, I acknowledge and respond to it, the "1" goes away. But the next notification that comes in shows as a "2" on the badge, and so on. I suspect that will be fixed when they update Tweetbot for iOS 7, though.

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else notice location services is constantly on? The icon

I had 26 app updates before I installed iOS 7 and now it shows I have none. The apps have not updated, same logos and it asked me if I wanted to allow auto updates and I selected no.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

HeyKatie

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems with their use cellular data toggles not turning off? Mine are all on for Music, Notes, Settings, Contacts and I'll turn them off close out of settings and then when I re-open the cellar tab their all back on again. It's eating up my data plan. I also have mail toggled off but it still uses my data.

gio2490

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Just looking for some help. I am attempting to update my Iphone 5 to ios 7 from 6.1 (jailbroken) I backed up, restored and updated but now my phone is attempting to communicate with the apple server...Unsuccessfully I may add. I tried activating from my device along with Itunes. I am phone-less until I can get this resolved. I am not sure if it has to do with the Server traffic here on the West Coast or if it is because my device was jailbroken. I have put my phone in DFU mode and restored for a second time hoping that would help but still get the same message.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox