Did you do the iOS 7.0.1 update for the 5S?

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free
    Yep second I got it - Apparently that was mainly a bug fix for Touch ID
    09-20-2013 11:43 AM
    The Settings app has a habit of crashing on me, especially when I'm in the "Cellular" section.

When playing Music, sometimes the album (art included) and the title and artist don't update when it goes to a new song (happens with music you have on the device).

(This isn't a bug but a complaint...I hate how you can't return to the homescreen by tapping outside of a multitasking card; you have to go back to the home screen card and hit that.)
    09-20-2013 11:48 AM
    The Settings app has a habit of crashing on me, especially when I'm in the "Cellular" section.

When playing Music, sometimes the album (art included) and the title and artist don't update when it goes to a new song (happens with music you have on the device).

(This isn't a bug but a complaint...I hate how you can't return to the homescreen by tapping outside of a multitasking card; you have to go back to the home screen card and hit that.)
    Or just tap the Home button again...
    09-20-2013 11:49 AM
    I'm having the same issue, but only with all day appointments. If the calendar item is for a specific time it shows up. I believe this to be a bug.
    I am experiencing the same issues. Only using iCloud Calendar, my "All Day" events do not show up in my "Today View".
    I ended up adding a majority of the important ones to a "Reminders" List.
    09-20-2013 11:56 AM
    Where is reject call option will incoming call

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free
    09-20-2013 11:59 AM
    Anyone else not getting calendar alerts? Not showing on my home screen or notification center. Notification center is really proving to be pointless for me now since I have to keep going to calendars to see what's happening for the day.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    09-20-2013 12:46 PM
    iTunes Radio is in the music app. Air drop is in the control panel and is available for iPad 4 gen and up and iPhone 5 and up (must have Bluetooth and wifi turned on)
    09-20-2013 01:27 PM
    Animations seem to be phone specific.

Closing Safari on the 5S it closes up towards the top of the screen. The 5 closes down towards the bottom. Not a huge thing but I found that to be quite strange. The same happens when you open the app too
    09-20-2013 01:43 PM
    I have an iPhone 4S. I downloaded iOS 7 and now the keyboard is acting strange. As I type the lettered don't show on the screen until approx. 30 seconds later. Anyone have a fix? Thanks.
    09-20-2013 03:14 PM
    I have an iPhone 5, and since I upgraded to 7, I get an error when I plug my phone into my Pioneer car radio! I can't use iTunes, Pandora, or spotify on my car radio! Any ideas?
    09-20-2013 03:36 PM
    Not sure if this has been posted, but ios7 can get confused in the restore of location services:

When I upgraded, I had location services off and restrictions off. In ios7, I was unable to turn location services on - the switch was there but unresponsive. I went to settings, enabled restrictions, then disabled them again, and I was able to activate location services.
    09-20-2013 03:41 PM
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I reinstalled iOS 7 on my iPod touch 5G, set it up as a new device and I created a new Apple ID. But for some reason the Get These Apple Apps menu never showed up to get Apple's recommended apps.
    09-20-2013 06:10 PM
    You might want to consider backing up your device and then restoring it as new via iTunes.
    Thanks.
    I did the restore from back-up and thought that fixed it.
    It was locking and dimming just fine.

Then I noticed something.

After triple clicking home to access "AssistiveTouch" options to -MUTE- and then triple click home button to disappear AssistiveTouch my i5 it would no longer Auto-Lock nor Dim.
    Even after locking the phone and hitting the home button to wake it up it would stay on.
    Auto-Lock stopped working.
    I powered down the phone and turn it back and guess what?
    Yes, the Auto-Lock function was working properly again.
    I triple clicked home button for AssistiveTouch, MUTED my phone and again the Auto-Lock did not work.
    I performed a Soft & a Hard Reset and again after performing this Auto-Lock would work.
    After each reset I would AssistiveTouch to mute my device with the same problem of no Auto-Lock after.
    Frustrating
    I hope this is something that can be addressed in a soon to be released update
    I use and rely on this feature working properly on a daily basis.

EDIT: I just realized you suggested "RESTORE AS NEW" and not what I thought I read as From Back-Up haha Thanks again
    Last edited by ennTOXX; 09-20-2013 at 06:30 PM.
    TurboTiger likes this.
    09-20-2013 06:15 PM
    Thanks.
    I did the restore from back-up and thought that fixed it.
    It was locking and dimming just fine.

Then I noticed something.

After triple clicking home to access "AssistiveTouch" options to -MUTE- and then triple click home button to disappear AssistiveTouch my i5 it would no longer Auto-Lock nor Dim.
    Even after locking the phone and hitting the home button to wake it up it would stay on.
    Auto-Lock stopped working.
    I powered down the phone and turn it back and guess what?
    Yes, the Auto-Lock function was working properly again.
    I triple clicked home button for AssistiveTouch, MUTED my phone and again the Auto-Lock did not work.
    I performed a Soft & a Hard Reset and again after performing this Auto-Lock would work.
    After each reset I would AssistiveTouch to mute my device with the same problem of no Auto-Lock after.
    Frustrating
    I hope this is something that can be addressed in a soon to be released update
    I use and rely on this feature working properly on a daily basis.

EDIT: I just realized you suggested "RESTORE AS NEW" and not what I thought I read as From Back-Up haha Thanks again
    (Laughing)....I'm just glad you figured it out, my friend. ...Thanks for updating us on your situation. I do appreciate it, and like you've stated already, let's hope that Apple addresses the situation in an upcoming update soon. Take care...
    09-20-2013 06:38 PM
    The iPhoto app. It has been updated to the iOS 7 look and feel except the settings page with has the old look.
    09-20-2013 06:43 PM
    Where is reject call option will incoming call

If the screen is not locked it’s right there on the screen next to ACCEPT.

To decline an incoming call when your screen is locked:

Double tap the LOCK button (on the top of the iPhone).
    A single tap will mute the ringtone,
    TurboTiger likes this.
    09-20-2013 07:13 PM
    Any one seeing this?
    Even though I have updates of apps, when I go to the updates screen, it shows all apps are up to date.
    UPDATE: it was been fixed.
    Last edited by chris_328; 09-21-2013 at 09:46 PM.
    09-20-2013 07:25 PM
    Any one seeing this?
    Even though I have updates of apps, when I go to the updates screen, it shows all apps are up to date.
    Twice today it has said I have 5 updates but when I open the app it says everything is up to date
    09-20-2013 09:05 PM
    Anyone have a problem with the camera app? I am getting blurry pictures when using apple camera app. I updated to iOS yesterday but just used the camera and it does not seem to be focusing correctly. Even before taking the pic I can tell, but it's even more noticeable when you view the picture. Anyone else confirm this?
    I have an iPhone 5.
    09-20-2013 10:58 PM
    Any one seeing this?
    I have the same issue. I know I have updates waiting. Sometimes it shows the badge and other times it say all apps updated.
    09-20-2013 10:59 PM
    Here is one bug I noticed, on left picture you can see I can't actually close FB app in multitasking, on right picture is how it is supposed to be. happens very often

Attachment 38316 Attachment 38317

anyone else experienced this bug?
    Yes
    09-20-2013 11:00 PM
    For me it happens when I close out more than one app at a time.
    09-20-2013 11:31 PM
    iOS 7 is stable and worthy if the upgrade, in my opinion. All features and all of my apps worth we'll with it...
    I agree JMD.

Good Luck
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-20-2013 11:31 PM
    Twice today it has said I have 5 updates but when I open the app it says everything is up to date
    This has happened to me as we'll.

Good Luck
    09-20-2013 11:33 PM
    If the screen is not locked its right there on the screen next to ACCEPT.

To decline an incoming call when your screen is locked:

Double tap the LOCK button (on the top of the iPhone).
    A single tap will mute the ringtone,
    Ok thanks but will it decline the incoming call

09-20-2013 11:54 PM
370 ... 7891011 ...