I had an interesting issue with messaging on my i5 today. I had to kill the messaging app today (tossed away the card) because suddenly I couldn't tap on a conversation to open it. After I did that and reopened it, it was fine.
    10-08-2013 10:54 PM
    Calendar Color Issue.
    It started last night.
    The colors I have selected for certain calendars have changed and once I correct them they change again.
    This is on my iPhone 4S, iPad2 & of course it's affecting the MacBook Air Calendar.
    I've reported it.
    Good Luck
    10-09-2013 08:05 PM
    Calendar Color Issue.
    It started last night.
    The colors I have selected for certain calendars have changed and once I correct them they change again.
    This is on my iPhone 4S, iPad2 & of course it's affecting the MacBook Air Calendar.
    I've reported it.
    Good Luck
    +1. Same for me on my 4S. Started today for me. I'm going to give it till tomorrow to see if it may be an iCloud issue. If it doesn't correct itself I'll also be reporting it to Apple as well.

Just to add, I don't share calendars, have invites or use a 3rd party cal ATM. Currently I'm only using 2 cals, "home" and "calendar". The "calendar" is orange and matches when I sign onto iCloud, but my "home" is purple on my 4S and blue when I sign into iCloud. My items when I add, edit or delete are syncing properly though...as I checked that through out the day just to be sure it was functioning in that aspect properly. I did try changing "home" on iCloud to match purple, but it switches itself back to blue, but remains purple on my 4S.

🎀Sent from my pink-a-licious 4S🎀
    TurboTiger likes this.
    10-09-2013 08:56 PM
    4. Sometimes my iPhone doesn't recognize my official apple charger.
    Are you using a non-Apple charging cable? Apple has apparently added a "feature" to detect the use of non-Apple-approved charging cables. The only cables I have that work anymore are Apple and Griffin. All of my other cables no longer work for charging or syncing.
    10-10-2013 08:05 AM
    I have iTunes Match enabled on my iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.2. Tapping on the iCloud symbol to download songs to the device works sporadically. Some songs download properly, but on others the circular downloading symbol appears for a split second before the iCloud symbol returns. Tried closing and reopening the Music app; no dice.
    10-10-2013 08:10 AM
    Here's a new one:

iOS 7 is out!  Post bugs/fixes here.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1381411241.246084.jpg

All those apps are installed and up to date on my iPhone.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    10-10-2013 09:23 AM
    I'm having the same issue. I've always had phantom data /leakage issues with my phone though, so perhaps this part of that, I'm not sure. I did a factory reset and SOME started working again. After testing the apps, I tried another reset, to see if I could fix the ones that were still not able to stay toggled off. It didn't work; it actually undid a few of the ones that started working after the first reset.
    10-10-2013 12:46 PM
    The iTunes Store app won't open. I've restarted the phone a couple of times, but it still won't open.
    10-11-2013 08:45 PM
    Ok guys first bug that I've noticed on my gold , is this weird blue screen. It's happened to me twice, I was sending an email then the screen went blue. It did this twice. Then reboot itself.
    Anyone have this?
    10-16-2013 07:31 AM
    Ok guys first bug that I've noticed on my gold , is this weird blue screen. It's happened to me twice, I was sending an email then the screen went blue. It did this twice. Then reboot itself.
    Anyone have this?

http://forums.imore.com/ios-7/262881...een-death.html
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/26...ir-device.html
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    10-16-2013 10:26 AM
    When I download a previously purchased movie or TV show from iCloud into the videos app on my iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.2 the videos app in the storage usage page still shows 'no data.' In other words, under settings>general>usage, the the total storage used reflects that I have downloaded a large file; however, under the app by app breakdown the videos app still shows 'no data.' Has anyone else experienced this problem?

It's not a huge issue, I just like to see the breakdown of what is using my storage. I goes quickly on the 32gb model!
    10-17-2013 01:10 PM
    Picked up my phone a while ago and it had rebooted and was showing the Apple logo. No idea what caused it. Maybe I was holding it wrong.
    10-18-2013 11:30 AM
    Who decided that flashlight was NOT necessary in control center on iPad?

We just lost power for several hours. Wanted to preserve battery on iPhone, so tried to use the new iOS 7 flashlight on iPad instead..

Except there is none- that feature is apparently unique to iPhone.

Now, I NEVER, EVER use iPad camera with flash ( use it for screen capture all the time)., but the flash is there. The ONE way I would use it is as flashlight, under circumstances I never anticipated yet just encountered.

I always had flashlight apps, but deleted them when iOS 7 built one in. I had even used new feature on iPhone several times- never thought to check iPad before deleting the app, because... Why would that be different? Will download the app again, now that power ( and wi-fi) are back on.

Dear iOS7 bug- fixers: Please make control center identical for devices that have identical capabilities. Flash is there- give it the flashlight function. Thank you!
    10-20-2013 12:46 AM
    Who decided that flashlight was NOT necessary in control center on iPad?

We just lost power for several hours. Wanted to preserve battery on iPhone, so tried to use the new iOS 7 flashlight on iPad instead..

Except there is none- that feature is apparently unique to iPhone.

Now, I NEVER, EVER use iPad camera with flash ( use it for screen capture all the time)., but the flash is there. The ONE way I would use it is as flashlight, under circumstances I never anticipated yet just encountered.

I always had flashlight apps, but deleted them when iOS 7 built one in. I had even used new feature on iPhone several times- never thought to check iPad before deleting the app, because... Why would that be different? Will download the app again, now that power ( and wi-fi) are back on.

Dear iOS7 bug- fixers: Please make control center identical for devices that have identical capabilities. Flash is there- give it the flashlight function. Thank you!
    I've had every iPad and none of them have a flash. No flash, no flashlight.
    10-20-2013 08:50 AM
    Don't know if this was already mentioned but periodically I get a pop up re: notifications. Meaning, this app would like to send you...but yet I've already set this up! It's almost like I got disconnected from network or something and now it's first time I'm accessing the app?!?!?

Not a huge deal, but having to reset notifications every couple weeks is a bummer.
    10-20-2013 10:13 AM
    I've had every iPad and none of them have a flash. No flash, no flashlight.
    Ha- thanks for pointing that out. I never looked! Clearly never tried to use camera for anything but screen capture. I guess if I really want a flashlight, I should buy an *actual* flashlight...
    TurboTiger likes this.
    10-21-2013 07:25 AM
    I just installed 7.0.3 on my iPhone 5 and now Audible won't work. It loads, ask me if I want to rate it, and then crashes.

Also, after updating my iPad and iPhone when I try and restore either both say they need to be updated. In iTunes, and on each device, they say they are up to date. I contacted Apple about the iPad and they said its under warranty and to return it for repair. What a CF.
    10-22-2013 09:03 PM
    Both my iPhone 4 and iPad have unresponsive screens at times. I'm also noticing links aren't working. I click reply to thread and nothing happens. Most of the time I refresh and it works but what a pain!
    My iPhone 4 also can't hold my wifi signal. Never had this issue before ios7 and the dial pad can take up to 7 secs before I can dial a number.

mjsottawa likes this.
    10-26-2013 02:51 AM
    Yes, i also have problems with video scrubbing.
    There is only one speed now, while it says that moving your finger down for slow scrubbing, this does not work.
    10-26-2013 06:43 AM
    Hi gamergurl:

It's posts like this that make me hesitate moving from iOS 6.xx to iOS 7.xx on my iPhone 4S, LOL.

See my thread on my iPad 3 issues using iOS 7.xx here on iMore, for my thoughts and suggestions on how to tackle some of these problems:

http://forums.imore.com/ios-7/268225...-w-7-02-a.html

I think I will wait a little longer to see what Apple comes up with in iOS 7.1 ??

Thanks again,

-Mark (mjsottawa)
    10-26-2013 12:57 PM
    iOS 7 is out!  Post bugs/fixes here.-image.jpg

Storage space devouring bug

I thought that when Apple pushed the 7.03 update, it was supposed to fix this problem.

It had to do with the premium voice download.

First, when you go there, it is switched on, even though it's not on,

This causes you to turn it off before you turn it back on. That's when the 300~ MB download starts.

Problem is, this switch is so buggy that it will turn off and on by itself. When I checked my storage space, there was a significant amount of Other space added to the phone.
    10-29-2013 12:40 PM
    iOS 7 is out!  Post bugs/fixes here.-imageuploadedbytapatalk1383373559.068976.jpg

So uh, why does my home screen need access to cellular data?

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk - now Free
    11-02-2013 02:26 AM
    Most likely because it displays cellular signal strength on the top bar.
    thejasonhowell likes this.
    11-02-2013 06:27 AM
    After updating to 7.0.3 I've noticed a big with my album artwork. So ha that used to have the correct album artwork now have different album's (and not even by the same artist) artwork...

Anyone know if removing music and then resyncing it will fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-03-2013 01:00 AM
    Anyone else also having issues with Facebook's birthday notification.. in Calender??? Many of my friends birthday is just gone(Though not all.. I still have few in calenders).. dont know how..
    11-03-2013 01:16 AM
370 ... 12131415