ITUNES 11.1 is now available for both Mac and Windows

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I don't see it on their website. I am running DB8 of Mavericks, plus iTunes 11.1 beta 2. Hmmm. As I look over at the windows 8.1 side, I see it.

Edit, the image download is 11.1 as stated in a previous post.

This is build 126 (compared with 110 from DP8). This one really borked up the podcast section. ALL episodes of all podcasts show up now (cloud icon), but can’t find a way to hide/delete.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Good to know its out. I will be downloading and updating to IOS 7 when I get home in about 5 hours. Everyone please just make sure your done by then...lol! 😊

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Even from that link when you click the appropriate button for 11.1 it takes you to the 11.0.5 download page. Not working for me either.

They had to have pulled it for some reason because it is exactly where I downloaded it from. I did not update via the previous version of iTunes. I downloaded the .dmg file from Apple's website.

Screen Shot 2013-09-18 at 12.20.07 PM.png

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try clearing browser cache & reload page... I get 11.1 links on the Support-Downloads link above...

That's not it, Keith. I've tried using a different browser altogether and although the initial link says 11.1 (Mac), when you click on it, it takes you to 11.0.5 unlike before when I was able to download 11.1 without a problem.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. That's what I did. I get the actual 11.1 links. But clicking on the links takes me to the 11.0.5 page strangely enough. I'll just give it some time.

It's probably just a temporary issue for the Windows download for some of us then. I'll wait patiently :)

And no sooner than I say that, it works now.

​I'm sorry, I was referring to the Mac version. Anyway, I'm glad the Windows version is now working for you..:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Well...I was finally able to update iTunes to 11.1 around 1:30est. I tried quite a few times through iTunes to invoke the update but it just kept saying "up to date on 11.0.5" so I took myself to Apples website and dwld win64bit from there...overall took maybe 5 mins tops. So happy to have that done!!:)

I'm still waiting on a good bit of my apps for ios7 updates. Out of the 51 I have, I've only rec'd 8 updates. I'll wait it out for a bit till more come through.

In the mean time I've got one foot on the brake & one on the gas....waitin to kick that posi-rear into action and leave a nice brake burn up the block as I upgrade into ios7. ;):D lol

SumYoungGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Borked is right. I've got hundreds of podcasts I listened to years ago in the list now. How the hell do we get rid of them? The "Delete" selection is even gone. WTF!?!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Borked is right. I've got hundreds of podcasts I listened to years ago in the list now. How the hell do we get rid of them? The "Delete" selection is even gone. WTF!?!

In the iTunes podcast window, click on the 'List' "tab" - use standard select commands and delete...

Revised: That used to work... seems not to now... Hmmm...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

In the iTunes podcast window, click on the 'List' "tab" - use standard select commands and delete...

This first happened with the build 110 beta that came with the Mavericks DP8 release... but in that build you could at least delete the old stuff. It kept bringing back podcasts to match your settings (Episodes to Keep: xx) - heaven help you if you said ALL. But that’s were we are now... all of them are there, with no way to remove or hide them. Grrrr.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

The podcasts themselves (actual copies) are not there, thankfully - it’s just the iCloud link to the past episodes... but there’s no way to remove it...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR