iOS 7 waiting room (WR)

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Anyone's Facebook up not get the update. My husband did. But I'm still waiting...

I had to wait a while before it hit my phone. Or you can always just delete the app and reinstall it.
I've noticed apps not showing up in the updates section today after I've read the imore blog about
them being updated.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just finished updating my iPad Mini and I love the new look. Makes it feel like a whole new device. Apple really did do a great job with this update. :)

Sent from my iPad Mini using iMore Forums mobile app

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
daggum thing has been downloading for a couple hours. sitting at 687mb of the 1.24gb and it's estimating 3hrs remaining. smh oh well

schmilinsky

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Am struggling with iTunes 11.1, it cannot connect to Apple servers, don't know whether is a antivirus problem (Mcafee) or due to a jailbroken device (iPhone 5)

I have windows 7 starter

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Woke up at 12:45 to find my 5 was completely done updating. Unfortunately, I intended to set my phone up as new for the install of iOS 7. Oh well, I'll go through the work day as is tomorrow and monitor to see if I need to restore as new after work or over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

schmilinsky

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Still problem connecting Apple servers and even worst, backup process is not moving at all.

Am wondering whether such problems are due to the fact my device is jailbroken.

Any idea? Please help

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there any chance that a issue could have occurred when my download kept timing out when the servers were getting hammered? Should I maybe do a complete restore and list the ipad as new anyway? Is that good to do after a OS update like this?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is there any chance that a issue could have occurred when my download kept timing out when the servers were getting hammered? Should I maybe do a complete restore and list the ipad as new anyway? Is that good to do after a OS update like this?

Some do set up as new and then a full restore. If you’re having issues, that is always an option. Just make sure you have a good backup before beginning that process.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Some do set up as new and then a full restore. If you?re having issues, that is always an option. Just make sure you have a good backup before beginning that process.

This has always confused me. If you set up as new, then restore, isn't it identical to the way it was before? I've never had to do any recovery on any of our iPhones, so I'm very in the dark on this stuff.

- Matt

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2