Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing the OTA update now. Couldn't wait. Hope my battery lasts, lol. :D

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379529887.197295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

Godzilla007

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Finally it started to show on the iTunes for my iPhone and for my iPad it's preparing the update.

congratulations for those who got it and enjoying it already. can't wait to get it on my devices

smccloud

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
iTunes download, 3 minutes. iOS download, 2 hours and almost nothing downloaded. Now I'm on the black screen with a white apple and the grey progress bar. Can't wait.....

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine took an hour to download OTA on i5 ... Now finally getting ios7 on iPad through iTunes. Been 45 min so far.... At the white apple with progress bar half way..

smccloud

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
how come some people can download fast and some people download it in like 10 hrs?
Its almost like they are giving preference to new devices (iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad Retina, iPod Touch 5th gen). My IT guy got it downloaded in 5 minutes, after 2 hours I decided to use iTunes.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
After checking the space on my iPad 2, I had less then 2GB so I deleted the video's that my daughter had on it and it's been preparing the update for 45 minutes so far.

schmilinsky

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Although I update iTunes to the latest version, still shows the old iOS and cannot connect to the servers!

Quite frustrating, plus back is taking ages!

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Finally downloaded and installed for me. Have been playing around with it for past 10 or 15 minutes.

I'll be honest, when ai first saw ios 7 when they revealed it, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about it. But honestly, I'm liking it quite a bit so far. Still polarizing, though.

I'm also noticing some lag when it comes to menu settings transitions and opening stuff. Noticing this a lot in the wallpaper area I. Settings when setting up a new background.

I'm running this on a ipad 4.

I assume this is just normal launch day optimizations that are needed and nothing to worry about?

JadonL

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't think ios 7 is lagging, I think it's slower because it has new animations. It's on purpose! I love the new animations.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Settings > General > Siri > Voice Gender ... may be restricted based on your geo location (US/Europe/etc).

I haven't got voice gender....

I'm defective....😜

hypugute.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 on iOS7 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox