iOS 7 waiting room (WR)

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I already have GM but i still want to update to the public version since i got a buggy ipsw. how do i know it's already on iTunes? when i click on restore, it says "problem downlading, requested resource not found", or something like that

anyone> please help. how do i know ios7 is already available in iTunes?

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Make sure your iTunes is version 11.1 - that is available via Apple's iTunes Downloads page...
Thanks for the tip. I have 11.1 now but I still only get prompted for 6.1.4. My iPhone is jailbroken but I'm ready to jump to iOS7. I hope I don't have to install 6.1.4 first...do I? :raised-eyebrow:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone post how big the OTA update is and how much free space is needed? I have a few people that want to know

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Not only are servers busy... there could be network traffic loads at points between you and Apple's servers that are at capacity causing bottlenecks, time-outs, and failures.

Patience is the key... and try later.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone post how big the OTA update is and how much free space is needed? I have a few people that want to know

Don't know for sure how big the final is - previous betas & the GM were just under 1.5GB - and from what I understand, having ~3GB free space is needed for OTA.

JadonL

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Not only are servers busy... there could be network traffic loads at points between you and Apple's servers that are at capacity causing bottlenecks, time-outs, and failures.

Patience is the key... and try later.

Daaaaamn it!!! It stopped downloading and showed me an error!!!!!

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't know for sure how big the final is - previous betas & the GM were just under 1.5GB - and from what I understand, having ~3GB free space is needed for OTA.

Oh good I was telling people to have 3.5 GB of free space available for updating via OTA

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. I have 11.1 now but I still only get prompted for 6.1.4. My iPhone is jailbroken but I'm ready to jump to iOS7. I hope I don't have to install 6.1.4 first...do I? :raised-eyebrow:

I think you do. I got caught w/ phone replacement (AppleCare) during last update - had to do next-to-last update to get to the last one. If code is written to update from 6.1, it only knows what to do if 6.1 is there.

Jail breakers- help?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR