• Yes, within the next few days or weeks

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, I will stick with my iOS 6.x.x

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I was going to wait for some feedback on any issues with the 4s. However, I think I've changed my mind. I'll update this afternoon.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I was going to wait for some feedback on any issues with the 4s. However, I think I've changed my mind. I'll update this afternoon.

I'm just waiting on some of my apps that I use to get the ios7 compatibility updates - out of the 51 apps I have, only 8 of them have updated. I'm really excited for this update, but I think I can hold my patience a few more days:)

besides, I really don't have the time to invest in the update today, and then have time to sit down to just go over everything in the new iOS with a fine tooth comb to get familiar with it. I'd rather leave it to a day I know I have 3....maybe 4 hours to kill just exploring the iOS.

To those of you updating today...good luck and enjoy:D

edit to add: besides with how many millions of people updating today I'm certain the servers are sloooooow...so another reason I'd like to wait a couple of days as well;) less Internet traffic on the update:)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The only issues I've had is stuff not loading over 3G at random but that could be my service provider through

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
edit to add: besides with how many millions of people updating today I'm certain the servers are sloooooow...so another reason I'd like to wait a couple of days as well;) less Internet traffic on the update:)

I'm sure the servers are slammed and will be for awhile. I just hope it's not too bad later today.

farside33

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Managed to get iPhone 5 and iPad Mini updated after two timeouts.

Warning: I had to remove some music to perform the update, a minimum of 3.1 GB of free space is required for the update.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Managed to get iPhone 5 and iPad Mini updated after two timeouts.

Warning: I had to remove some music to perform the update, a minimum of 3.1 GB of free space is required for the update.
Thanks for that info-I was just wondering last night how much bigger this iOS is compared to 6.1.3 (@2.4gb)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Any ideas how long the ota's have been taking? My daughter just told me some of her friends took over 3 hours.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Either all the upgraders are causing app store issues or Apple borked something, because the app store in iOS6 isn't showing my app updates now. I have at least 10 apps that need updating. If I scroll through my purchases I can see the ones that have updates. Not an actual complaint, just wondering if anyone else is seeing this.

Slow down people; let the servers breathe! :D

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Surprisingly my daughter bugged me all evening to update her 4S. My router seems to hate all of our iPhones lately, so I updated via iTunes. That all went pretty well, but....

I HATE the appearance of the stock apps even more after seeing them in person and playing with them! I guess I'm going to be staying on iOS 6 a while! At this point, the new features just aren't worth it to me. :( My stay on iOS may be short-lived. (Or I'll just stubbornly stay on 6.1.4 forever)

- Matt

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox