Votes: 6 15.4%
  • No, I will stick with my iOS 6.x.x

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Today is the day that iOS 7 will be released to the public. Having said that, will you be downloading it? Please take the time to vote in the poll.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Originally I was not going to because of the new Flat scheme. But YES I'm going to now for the functionality benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Already on it. And enjoying new apps being pushed out.

Yeah, me, too. However, I'm going to take this opportunity to restore as new today. I'll do one last iCloud Backup and maybe an iTunes backup after iTunes 11.1 drops and then go from there. My calendar is pretty clear until after 3 o'clock, barring any interruptions, so I should have the time to do it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Originally I was not going to because of the new Flat scheme. But YES I'm going to now for the functionality benefits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

​The darker wallpapers makes a heckuva difference on how the icons look and may be to your liking.

joshdbeard

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, me, too. However, I'm going to take this opportunity to restore as new today. I'll do one last iCloud Backup and maybe an iTunes backup after iTunes 11.1 drops and then go from there. My calendar is pretty clear until after 3 o'clock, barring any interruptions, so I should have the time to do it.

Definitely want to get everything backed up today, D. I'm sure you know, but with your helpfulness in the past I wanted to pass on my post about how to successfully update to iOS 7:
How to properly update your device to iOS 7

I'm excited! A few of my apps have been updating over the last week or so, everything is going to be so different.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I won't have my iPhone 5 until tomorrow so if everything seems to be going well for everyone else then I will update right away. I have not decided on my iPad 3 yet. I probably will update tonight when I get home. I won't be able to wait I'm sure, unless there are a bunch of reported issues for some reason. My daughter will update her 4S right away. She already told me that she has no interest in waiting. I am sure my wife will do the same tonight with her 5.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I won't have my iPhone 5 until tomorrow so if everything seems to be going well for everyone else then I will update right away. I have not decided on my iPad 3 yet. I probably will update tonight when I get home. I won't be able to wait I'm sure, unless there are a bunch of reported issues for some reason. My daughter will update her 4S right away. She already told me that she has no interest in waiting. I am sure my wife will do the same tonight with her 5.

You can update soon as possible. GM build has been out for a while now and no major issues have been reported.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Already updated my 4S and 5th gen iPod touch to iOS 7 about a week ago :)

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
While I've read it is currently of no use, I went ahead and saved my SHSH blobs for my i5 on 6.1.4. Perhaps in the future I can go back if I feel the need. Worst case scenario, if I find I absolutely hate iOS 7 in it's final version (was unimpressed by betas, but didn't try GM), I'll attempt a warranty swap and hopefully get an un-updated unit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh