Note to Millions of Users

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
HELLO

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is Awesome its even better than i thought.....seeing it on my phone is incredible.....

good LUCK everyone:yes:

John Flud

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
got the new itunes on my mac. loving the radio. playing some Irish tunes now. however iOS 7 is another matter. iTunes doesn't think there's an update and the OTA is saying it'll take 2 hours to download. LOL

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow. This is good reading! :)

Congrats to you all (who have already gotten the update) and good luck and patience to those who are still trying... it will be worth it.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Wow. This is good reading! :)

Congrats to you all (who have already gotten the update) and good luck and patience to those who are still trying... it will be worth it.

I am finally home and downloading... Wifi at work is not good so I had to wait.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ali spoke about it a month ago but it works you can drag appointments around and still go to month view when you want.

I'm gonna give it some time

Sent from my iPhone 5

Yeah I know but the month view is hard to look at. Can't explain it. May break down and get new readdle one

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I know but the month view is hard to look at. Can't explain it. May break down and get new readdle one

Cool keep me posted :)

Sent from my iPhone 5

I use the stock calendar when I have to ... mostly using Fantastical...

totally hating the way Tapatalk does the signature line... 3 times today I though I was posting at the bottom of the quoted message but posted in the middle of the quote. #faustyFail

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I use fantastical for input but I liked the apple month view for a quick check on things within the month or to look up dates.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox