Ios7 and iPhone 4S

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Okay, whats parralax?

Parallax is the effect of having your icons hover above the background image on your lock or home screen. It's makes it appear as though you can see behind the icons (slightly) as you tilt the device in one direction or another. It doesn't work if the device is laying flat and you move your head around.

Last edited:

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Has any one been having issues with there device locking up on IOS 7? I notice sometimes that my phone will lock up on some apps that are 7.0 friendly like Facebook, Pandora etc. and sometimes it does not register when I hit the home button I find myself tapping it twice to go to the homescreen and etc.

raysivley

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Has any one been having issues with there device locking up on IOS 7? I notice sometimes that my phone will lock up on some apps that are 7.0 friendly like Facebook, Pandora etc. and sometimes it does not register when I hit the home button I find myself tapping it twice to go to the homescreen and etc.

I haven't had any issues with that. Try to reboots if that doesn't work, reset and reinstall. Make sure you back up first

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had any issues with that. Try to reboots if that doesn't work, reset and reinstall. Make sure you back up first

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

I have reset the phone and it still continues to do the same thing, the only thing I can think of is it maybe because I used a backup that I saved from 6.1.3 😞

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2