Ios7 and iPhone 4S

CORYK333

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
That's usually been my update method too......let everyone & their mums bog down the servers the 1st day or 2 (then proceed to complain about how slow DL time is), while I hop in 3-4 days later & get my devices updated nice & smooth ;)
Honestly, what's the big deal about waiting a few more days?? I tend to review the forums more than usual the 1st few days after an update to see the reaction/bugs. It's never stopped me from updating, but its nice to know what to expect.

Happy updating everyone!!!

enots27

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me. I have updated my iPhone 4S to ios 7 but have not been able to locate iTunes Radio. Is it available yet and is it available in the uk. Thanks all.

edd

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone help me. I have updated my iPhone 4S to ios 7 but have not been able to locate iTunes Radio. Is it available yet and is it available in the uk. Thanks all.

On the iPad I went to the stock Music app and it gets pretty obvious from there. I live in the states though.

enots27

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
This is the battery life I am getting on my iPhone 4S with ios 7 just wondering what everyone else is getting and if mine is going well. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379611658.168148.jpg

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I know for a fact I won't get 8 hours use age time that's pretty good.

Everyone's battery life will be different, it just depends on your settings and how good your cell service is in your area :)

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Everyone's battery life will be different, it just depends on your settings and how good your cell service is in your area :)

My cell service is mostly 4-5 bars. Data off. Location off. Parallax off. Background app refresh off. Game center off. Facetime off. Bluetooth off. iCloud off. Thats basically everything and it still dies with about 5 hours of use

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My cell service is mostly 4-5 bars. Data off. Location off. Parallax off. Background app refresh off. Game center off. Facetime off. Bluetooth off. iCloud off. Thats basically everything and it still dies with about 5 hours of use

Did you make sure that you turned off everything under system services in location services?:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379613924.777097.jpg

ericesque

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried actually letting your battery die and charging to 100%? This will recalibrate your battery indicator. I've had the last 1% of a charge last for over an hour while playing a movie on Netflix before. The battery was fine, the indicator was just providing bad information.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried actually letting your battery die and charging to 100%? This will recalibrate your battery indicator. I've had the last 1% of a charge last for over an hour while playing a movie on Netflix before. The battery was fine, the indicator was just providing bad information.
Multiple times actually. I have tried everything and I know its not the battery because I got the phone brand new in January

kim rasbeck

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
My 4s doesnt have the head move option available either....I read about it on some article about 15 things you wouldnt know about ios7 update and went through steps to turn it on and the 4s doesnt even have the option for it .

rdrum

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
My 4s doesnt have the head move option available either....I read about it on some article about 15 things you wouldnt know about ios7 update and went through steps to turn it on and the 4s doesnt even have the option for it .

I'm not sure if by 'head move option' you mean the parallax feature, but the 4S does have it. Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion

If turned On, you will not have the parallax effect. If turned Off, you will have the parallax effect.

Again, I'm not sure if this is the feature you're talking about.