iOS 7 GM to iOS Final

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Assuming ios 7 final that's released next Wednesday is the same build as GM. Do we need to do anything if you already have the GM installed?

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I dont know....I have a feeling there might be an update. Has anyone find any bugs? Lock sound doesnt seem consistent. Mail isnt updating (especially gmail, even when mail is set to push)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Mail isnt updating (especially gmail, even when mail is set to push)
It's possible that Gmail push failure could be related to their abandonment of the active sync support on iDevices and their systems seeing a device with iOS7 on it as a new device, and any grandfathered support of active sync associated with your gmail account on your iPhone has fallen off.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Assuming ios 7 final that's released next Wednesday is the same build as GM. Do we need to do anything if you already have the GM installed?

Nope you should be fine. You can install the one released to the public if you want to though but that's up to you

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Nope you should be fine. You can install the one released to the public if you want to though but that's up to you

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk - now Free

Man my battery seems slightly worst than beta 6. I haven't even been using my phone much since I've gotten GM. I hope there is another version next week if not in the near future.

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
i hope they fix things in the final final version coming out on the 18th. I already found 3 MORE BUGS: deleting a video/tv show from the VIDEO app crashes the app. on the SETTINGS app, long pressing a panorama picture in the panorama album when choosing a wallper crashes the settings app, setting a wallpaper from pics you have taken is difficult since it is zoomed in to the point of being pixelated, and cannot be scaled.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i hope they fix things in the final final version coming out on the 18th. I already found 3 MORE BUGS: deleting a video/tv show from the VIDEO app crashes the app. on the SETTINGS app, long pressing a panorama picture in the panorama album when choosing a wallper crashes the settings app, setting a wallpaper from pics you have taken is difficult since it is zoomed in to the point of being pixelated, and cannot be scaled.

This (iOS 7 GM) IS the final version. There will be a 7.0.1 version at some point... but the 9/18 release will be identical to GM (build 11A465).

To fix the wallpaper issue, go to SETTINGS > ACCESSIBILITY > REDUCE MOTION > [ON]. It enables scaling/resizing that is not compatible with the parallax feature.

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Ayt thanks for the tip, will try it now. Hope they release a fix asap sine deleting videos is very difficult now

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro