IOS 7 Mail

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Haven't heard any mention of it but, does there happen to be an "unread" folder in the native mail app in IOS 7?

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Still won't be able to add an attachment (other than photo or video) from within Mail - even if it exists on your iCloud. Requires starting an email from a 3rd Party app to do this basic of email tasks. Clueless.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Still won't be able to add an attachment (other than photo or video) from within Mail - even if it exists on your iCloud. Requires starting an email from a 3rd Party app to do this basic of email tasks. Clueless.

Forgot about that. That sucks! 😕

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
THAT is still aggravating...

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Conversation view? I know, wishful thinking. I want out of Gmail. Don't like the notification options like, not being able to turn off message preview.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't use the Gmail App. I gave it a couple tries but it's horrible. The stock app has it's issues but I cannot stand the Gmail app. I tried Mailbox as well, and it's not set up in a manner that I can handle--I am not an archiver.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't use the Gmail App. I gave it a couple tries but it's horrible. The stock app has it's issues but I cannot stand the Gmail app. I tried Mailbox as well, and it's not set up in a manner that I can handle--I am not an archiver.

I do file all important messages in folders/sub folders. One thing I love about Gmail is the conversation view. It makes it so easy to trace a message history instead of having to search through folders and sent items to trace the history of a conversation. I wish this was possible in the IOS mail app.