Is anyone having issues with the sound notification and app icon notification with Messages? Neither seems to be working now after upgrading to iOS 7 GM. I made sure that a notification sound is selected and that the app icon notification is on. Using an iPhone 4.

Thanks
    09-11-2013 04:25 PM
    Well...almost immediately after writing this post my sounds and notification icon have started working.
    09-11-2013 04:32 PM
    Is anyone having issues with the sound notification and app icon notification with Messages? Neither seems to be working now after upgrading to iOS 7 GM. I made sure that a notification sound is selected and that the app icon notification is on. Using an iPhone 4.

Thanks
    Check the silence switch (hardware) on the phone - it’s bitten me more than once...

But to answer you question, no issues here - works perfectly on my iPhone 5.
    09-11-2013 04:37 PM
    Check the silence switch (hardware) on the phone - it’s bitten me more than once...

But to answer you question, no issues here - works perfectly on my iPhone 5.
    Thanks for the reply. That was the first thing I checked...should have mentioned that. Seems to be working normally now, although my battery is dropping very quickly.
    09-11-2013 05:01 PM