iOS 7 Developer GM out via Dev Portal

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I just went to edit a contact and I see that there is no "iPhone" or "custom" label anymore. But there is a "radio" label. What's with that?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just went to edit a contact and I see that there is no "iPhone" or "custom" label anymore. But there is a "radio" label. What's with that?

Yes, it is there. Click edit and then the number. You will see "iPhone" as one of your choices. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379358366.385280.jpg

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

I have 'em on my iPhone5... perhaps a clean install of your iOS and set-up as new might be in order.

SW00BS

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I have 'em on my iPhone5... perhaps a clean install of your iOS and set-up as new might be in order.

This is what I get...
ataramat.jpg

I'll try your suggestion. Thanks

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
That's what I read somewhere. It might be similar to the latest twitter for Android. Hopefully Facebook, Instagram, and other popular apps are not too far behind.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
After horrible battery with GM for a couple of days, I finally reset my settings and did a full discharge and recharge. I also turn off parallax and the battery is back to normal so far.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Do any of you use Beejive? I'm really losing hope that the developer will even update the app. I bought that app in December 2009 and the dev was good at supporting it. Until last year. He hasn't updated it since September 12th and there are a couple of issues the app has. I don't like the other IM apps very much so I'm hoping he supports it.

tack

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone out there use Google Voice? If so, have you been experiencing issues? I'll either get a voicemail and no notification of it OR i'll get a voicemail straight to my iphone5 and not Google voice.

It is working fine for me.

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Between yesterday and today I've had 15 app updates... fast & furious!! :)

I noticed this as well, if it's not an ios 7 update then it's an update just to make sure the app is working right with ios 7 until their ios 7 UI redesign is out. So far I'm liking the redesigned eBay and vine app. Keep bringing them!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73