iOS 7 Developer GM out via Dev Portal

JLopez149

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have been running IOS 7 since beta 1 with no issues. I have iTunes 11.1 (beta 2) and have already installed GM. All went smooth until I went to restore my phone from computer backup and I am getting "itunes was unable to load data class info from sync services. Reconnect or try again later" has anyone else gotten this message? I need to try to get my info back on my phone. thanks in advance for the help.

I have found others with the same issue on another site but no body knows what the problem is. I have gone back to 7 b6 and even 6.1.4 with the same result. I believe it is a bug in iTunes 11.1 beta 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

isuck

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
It appears to be all gone. I tried your suggestion but no luck. I'm registered restored from an iCloud backup. It's beginning to reappear but it's all new data.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
This seems kind of odd but I have noticed a couple of my apps have stopped working since upgrading from ios 7 beta 6 to the GM.

In particular, the Any.Do "Cal" app which is one of my essential apps. Basically it closes when trying to perform any option. Someone out there most use this too...I imagine whatever the issue may be it will be fixed next Wednesday or Thursday.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
This seems kind of odd but I have noticed a couple of my apps have stopped working since upgrading from ios 7 beta 6 to the GM.

In particular, the Any.Do "Cal" app which is one of my essential apps. Basically it closes when trying to perform any option. Someone out there most use this too...I imagine whatever the issue may be it will be fixed next Wednesday or Thursday.

Apple has asked for developers wares for iOS 7... so they will most likely be approved on (or just before) the public release date of 09/18. As with all things beta-related... patience is the by-word.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Thus far, every app I had installed prior to iOS 7 GM still works. I use Any.Do all day everyday and it works flawlessly, however, I do not use the Cal by Any.Do although I did test it out when it was initially released. I will reinstall it and see how it fares.

UPDATE: I installed the Cal app and added a few test calendar entries, made some changes in the settings, and the app has yet to crash. I'll leave it installed and do more testing with it tomorrow before deleting it, just in case.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
This has probably been mentioned before but I don't remember seeing it anywhere.
I noticed when I added my Gmail account through the stock mail app that it gives
the option to sync contacts now.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apple has asked for developers wares for iOS 7... so they will most likely be approved on (or just before) the public release date of 09/18. As with all things beta-related... patience is the by-word.

I just updated a couple of apps in iTunes - these were game apps that my grandkids play on the iPads - and I noticed that several of them mention updates like "future iOS upgrade compatibility" and "fix iOS 7 compatibility issues"... looks like Apple is approving iOS 7 fixes/patches/updates now.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I just updated a couple of apps in iTunes - these were game apps that my grandkids play on the iPads - and I noticed that several of them mention updates like "future iOS upgrade compatibility" and "fix iOS 7 compatibility issues"... looks like Apple is approving iOS 7 fixes/patches/updates now.

I bet many apps will have completely new rebuilt app and charge for it. Many are having to be rebuilt from ground up for iOS 7.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I don?t think it?s a bug.. I think it?s how Apple wants/needs it to work with parallax. Turning off parallax (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > ON) causes it to allow you to position wallpaper exactly as you want it. Turning parallax on (Reduce Motion > OFF) causes the wallpaper to "float", but needs the full image to do that...

Discussion on the Apple developer forums seem to be of the same opinion...

True, when parallax is on, the feature needs to zoom in a little so it has room to move and show part of the picture when the feature is used, if this didn't happen I guess we would see a black margin or something else.

azopfi84

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone out there use Google Voice? If so, have you been experiencing issues? I'll either get a voicemail and no notification of it OR i'll get a voicemail straight to my iphone5 and not Google voice.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW