iOS 7 Developer GM out via Dev Portal

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Seems very smooth on A1429 model. Can confirm that if using windows, iTunes will not register iOS 7 GM. Says update iTunes to 11.1

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I still have to go through my bugs but so far I noticed:

New
ringtones
wallpapers
some ui elements are tweaked, smoother, different

No
pano wallpaper - I know it caused some battery drain issues and also with pano because the picture can have different lightness levels on the screen lock screen elements would have to update dynamically. So if the picture has white clouds but then dark areas in the sky when the wallpaper moves the dark elements based on the white clouds would disappear in the dark areas.

Bugs/issues
No sound preview in Settings
Podcast app has a slight lag when you tap to download an episode

JLopez149

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have been running IOS 7 since beta 1 with no issues. I have iTunes 11.1 (beta 2) and have already installed GM. All went smooth until I went to restore my phone from computer backup and I am getting "itunes was unable to load data class info from sync services. Reconnect or try again later" has anyone else gotten this message? I need to try to get my info back on my phone. thanks in advance for the help.

Am I the only one with this issue. Not being able to restore from a backup on the computer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
One thing I've noticed:

In the ringtones when selecting "classic" only the classic alert tones are available, not the ringtones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I still have to go through my bugs but so far I noticed:

(snipped).

Bugs/issues
No sound preview in Settings
Podcast app has a slight lag when you tap to download an episode
I'm able to preview sounds, and I'm not experiencing the lag you're referring to with the Apple Podcast app.

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone's screen (when they receive a notification) just a gray screen? No blurred wallpaper anymore. The Notification center is completely black for me as well. I like the new sounds and runs smooth but not a fan of the gray and black screen.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The battery life on iOS 7 GM on my iPhone 4S is still terrible and I'm confused as to why. It hasn't been the same since beta 4. 7 hours of standby max

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone's screen (when they receive a notification) just a gray screen? No blurred wallpaper anymore. The Notification center is completely black for me as well. I like the new sounds and runs smooth but not a fan of the gray and black screen.

Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast

If the above is turned on, turn it off and you should see it go back to translucent.

Last edited:

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The battery life on iOS 7 GM on my iPhone 4S is still terrible and I'm confused as to why. It hasn't been the same since beta 4. 7 hours of standby max

Mine was the same way when I installed the GM on my 4S but after I turned it off and back on again it's been at 83% for the past 3 hours and that's with 3G on only but I haven't used it for those 3 hours though.

And of course as I typed this on my iPod I got an iMessage on my 4S and it dropped to 82% now...

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
So is the elimination of the unlock sound permanent? Or a bug that Apple hasn't fixed in GM. Seems weird if they did intended for it to be gone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So is the elimination of the unlock sound permanent? Or a bug that Apple hasn't fixed in GM. Seems weird if they did intended for it to be gone.
At this point, it would have to be a 'feature' and not a bug... because it would have been fixed by now if they were intending to do so.

yzjustdatguy

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine was the same way when I installed the GM on my 4S but after I turned it off and back on again it's been at 83% for the past 3 hours and that's with 3G on only but I haven't used it for those 3 hours though.

And of course as I typed this on my iPod I got an iMessage on my 4S and it dropped to 82% now...
I was really hoping that they would fix that. I used to be able to get 10 hours of use on beta 4. Idk what the deal is now or what drastically changed to make it drop so quickly

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro