iOS 7 Developer GM out via Dev Portal

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
iOS 7 Developer GM out via Dev Portal at this time...

There is no OTA for this - so... developers - hit up the portal... if you're not a developer - you'll need to fetch the ipsw from whatever unofficial source you used to instal your beta(s) from once they get the GMs on their unofficial site(s).

[NOTE]To report any bugs not mentioned in the Notes and Known Issues section, use the Apple Bug Reporter on the Apple Developer website (http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/). Additionally, you may discuss these issues and iOS SDK 7.0 in the Apple Developer Forums:http://devforums.apple.com. To get more information about iCloud for Developers, go to http://developer.apple.com/icloud.
[/NOTE]

[INFO]
  • Be sure to backup your devices using iTunes 11 or later or through iCloud backup prior to installing iOS beta. After installing iOS beta, you can restore your device using either iTunes 11 or later through your iCloud backup.
  • To determine the proper download for your iPhone 5, click here. To determine the proper download for your iPad (4th generation) or iPad mini, click here.
  • This version of iOS is intended only for installation on development devices registered with Apple's Developer Program. Attempting to install this version of iOS in an unauthorized manner could put your device in an unusable state, which could necessitate an out of warranty repair.
[/INFO]

Use this thread for findings and discussion.

Thanks

Last edited:

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
firstly is it out OTA? i heard its only via ipsw file!
secondly if a non-developer updates over OTA, wat happens? cuz a pic of da dev portal showing GM seed shows dat it cannot b restored to previous versions of ios if u update it!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
firstly is it out OTA? i heard its only via ipsw file!
secondly if a non-developer updates over OTA, wat happens? cuz a pic of da dev portal showing GM seed shows dat it cannot b restored to previous versions of ios if u update it!
Give it time... the GM ipsw will probably appear in the same place you got your first version of the beta as a non-dveloper...

Severus111

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Thanks i got it...
but wat abt dis onda apple website
" This is a pre-release version of iOS 7 GM seed for iphone, ipad and ipod touch. Devices updated to iOS 7 GM seed cannot be restored to early versions of the iOS"
will dis brick my iphone now or later wen da ios 7 is officialy released to public???? Does dis mean i cannot restore to iOS 6.1.4 ever after?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Once you go to the iOS7 GM - there's no going back. And no, when it goes public on the 18th, you'll already have what everyone is installing, and no, it won't brick your phone.

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded from the dev center in 5 minutes, extracting the file out now and will load it on my IP5 when I get home if I'm lucky enough to have the laptop after the kids are done with their homework. All other GM's have been the same as the final release build. 11A465 is what this one is showing.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded from the dev center in 5 minutes, extracting the file out now and will load it on my IP5 when I get home if I'm lucky enough to have the laptop after the kids are done with their homework. All other GM's have been the same as the final release build. 11A465 is what this one is showing.

Can't access dev portal at work, but can get to Dropbox. Any chance you'd be willing to share?

audit

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I didn't pirate any software. Registered developer account for our company and I use my personal device for testing our applications.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I didn't pirate any software. Registered developer account for our company and I use my personal device for testing our applications.

Bingo. If we're both Devs (him for work, me for personal) it's not piracy. I'm not one of those clowns who paid $8 to have my UDID registered. I'm not running around saying, " wat abt dis onda apple website"? I already know what "dis" means.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR