So is the elimination of the unlock sound permanent? Or a bug that Apple hasn't fixed in GM. Seems weird if they did intended for it to be gone.
    I assume you've checked Settings, Sounds to make sure lock sounds are on?
    09-11-2013 12:28 PM
    Mine was the same way when I installed the GM on my 4S but after I turned it off and back on again it's been at 83% for the past 3 hours and that's with 3G on only but I haven't used it for those 3 hours though.

And of course as I typed this on my iPod I got an iMessage on my 4S and it dropped to 82% now...
    I was really hoping that they would fix that. I used to be able to get 10 hours of use on beta 4. Idk what the deal is now or what drastically changed to make it drop so quickly
    09-11-2013 12:51 PM
    Settings > General > Accessibility > Increase Contrast

If the above is turned on, turn it off and you should see it go back to translucent.
    Thank you. Don't know how I clicked that box on. Makes sense. I appreciate the help.
    09-11-2013 12:54 PM
    Have noticed the echoes on the lock sound and for the incoming e-mail ding.

I like them. But I miss the unlock sound.
    09-11-2013 12:57 PM
    I assume you've checked Settings, Sounds to make sure lock sounds are on?
    Yes only locking the screen works but not unlocking. Wait does yours unlock sound work?
    09-11-2013 01:00 PM
    Yes only locking the screen works but not unlocking. Wait does yours unlock sound work?
    I just tried it and I do not get an unlock sound. I hadn't noticed before because I always keep lock sounds off anyway.
    evorc likes this.
    09-11-2013 01:01 PM
    iOS 7 only has lock sounds now. No unlocking.

It's a minor issue... There is much more to the OS lol
    09-11-2013 01:48 PM
    So using a picture taken with the camera and using it as a lockscreen wallpaper can only
    be done with having the pic zoomed all the way in? Can't zoom it out anymore?
    09-11-2013 02:25 PM
    So using a picture taken with the camera and using it as a lockscreen wallpaper can only
    be done with having the pic zoomed all the way in? Can't zoom it out anymore?
    This has been ongoing in all the betas. But I agree this is a bug.
    09-11-2013 03:18 PM
    I don't think it's a bug. If you turn parallax off then the zoom doesn't happen. Pretty sure it's part of the parallax feature
    09-11-2013 03:37 PM
    Wasn't happening for me until beta 3. Going to try the parallax option turned off.
    09-11-2013 03:50 PM
    Very un-apple like. Adding steps for a very simple process like adding a wallpaper.

I don't think it's a bug. If you turn parallax off then the zoom doesn't happen. Pretty sure it's part of the parallax feature
    09-11-2013 03:50 PM
    And no. Same problem. Or "problem"?
    09-11-2013 03:55 PM
    And no. Same problem. Or "problem"?
    Strange. When I turn parallax off and set a new wallpaper it doesn't zoom in, it only does that with parallax turned on so maybe it is a bug.
    09-11-2013 04:17 PM
    hi

i cant find my iPhone model MD299AE\A

so i cant chose one of the iPhone 5 ?

and hat is OTA ?
    09-11-2013 04:20 PM
    hi

and hat is OTA ?
    The model# is on the back of the phone in really small print...

And it is not OTA. You need to download from Apple if you're a developer - or find an unauthorized source if not a developer...
    Thomas Jackson2 likes this.
    09-11-2013 04:23 PM
    Strange. When I turn parallax off and set a new wallpaper it doesn't zoom in, it only does that with parallax turned on so maybe it is a bug.
    Weird. I had to take a screenshot of the picture and use that for the wallpaper.
    "Reduce Motion" toggled to off zooms the picture in a bit more than it does when
    it's turn to on. I kept it "on" now even for the screen shot.
    09-11-2013 04:24 PM
    I am also one of those OCD people missing the unlock sound. I was hoping they would add it back in the GM and thought maybe it had something to do with unlocking via Touch ID but still nothing. Maybe the sound was too short for the icon fly-in animation

While it is minor, I hope iMore puts a poll up after iOS 7's public release asking if it's missed or if people even noticed.
    09-11-2013 04:29 PM
    I don’t think it’s a bug.. I think it’s how Apple wants/needs it to work with parallax. Turning off parallax (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > ON) causes it to allow you to position wallpaper exactly as you want it. Turning parallax on (Reduce Motion > OFF) causes the wallpaper to "float", but needs the full image to do that...

Discussion on the Apple developer forums seem to be of the same opinion...
    09-11-2013 04:32 PM
    hi

and hat is OTA ?
    The model# is on the back of the phone in really small print...

And it is not OTA. You need to download from Apple if you're a developer - or find an unauthorized source if not a developer...
    Also, if you are using Windows, back your device up to the iCloud (rather than the computer) - there is no compatible version of iTunes for the Windows environment (yet). You will be able to backup your phone to your computer, install the GM version, but you WILL NOT be able to sync/restore from Windows/iTunes backup after upgrading.
    Thomas Jackson2 likes this.
    09-11-2013 04:35 PM
    I don’t think it’s a bug.. I think it’s how Apple wants/needs it to work with parallax. Turning off parallax (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > ON) causes it to allow you to position wallpaper exactly as you want it. Turning parallax on (Reduce Motion > OFF) causes the wallpaper to "float", but needs the full image to do that...

Discussion on the Apple developer forums seem to be of the same opinion...
    True. Except let you zoom out to how you would like it.
    09-11-2013 04:51 PM
    Has anyone noticed that the map exhibits and frequent locations log are gone? All the previous data/ locations were deleted in the GM restore process. I really liked that feature. I can't tell if it's logging.
    09-11-2013 05:01 PM
    Has anyone noticed that the map exhibits and frequent locations log are gone? All the previous data/ locations were deleted in the GM restore process. I really liked that feature. I can't tell if it's logging.
    My frequent locations log is intact... try turning it off - reboot the phone - turn it back on and watch what it does.
    09-11-2013 05:10 PM
    I'm having the same issue and have tried everything without any luck...

Anyone...Anyone?
    09-11-2013 05:19 PM
    I'm having the same issue and have tried everything without any luck...

Anyone...Anyone?
    Which issue?
    09-11-2013 05:36 PM
179 ... 34567 ...