Gold Master?

VThokie78

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone (who is a non developer) downloaded the 11.1 beta 2 iTunes and installed a copy of the GM? If so, everything okay?

unstoppablekem

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Something weird happened when I was downloading the GM, so now I'm using my iPad (not bricked/restored), but I can't tell if it is GM or Beta 6. Is there a dead giveaway that I can tell which one I'm using? Thanks.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Last question....will my phone still update again next week or will the GM be the release that is posted next week.

No new release. The build number of the general release will be 11A465, the same as the current GM. You already have the public release.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Something weird happened when I was downloading the GM, so now I'm using my iPad (not bricked/restored), but I can't tell if it is GM or Beta 6. Is there a dead giveaway that I can tell which one I'm using? Thanks.

Settings>> General>> About>> Version... look at the build# in parentheses.

Doc Z

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
So once you install the GM the iphone will go back on the regular update schedule instead of only updating betas?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
iOS 7 Beta 6 build is 11A449d.
iOS 7 GM build is 11A465.

Just updates to gm I just used the shift update and not restore I got the error in iTunes but just unplugged my phone all data is in tact didn't have to restore with iCloud

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
If you aren't a dev, and have no inkling on where to download or what to do. I highly suggest just waiting until the official release on the 18th.

That said, I'm waiting for the download to complete. Beta 6 has been pretty stable. I only noticed like two bugs that had repeated instances, so I hope I noticed those fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
If you aren't a dev, and have no inkling on where to download or what to do. I highly suggest just waiting until the official release on the 18th.

That said, I'm waiting for the download to complete. Beta 6 has been pretty stable. I only noticed like two bugs that had repeated instances, so I hope I noticed those fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Best part of gm is the wallpapers and ring tones lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods