iOS 7 Release date September 18th

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ok.. But how about my ITunes Store app that comes with the phone. I can't go into it? It crashing when I try to launch it ? And the battery life worse?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok I see. But I still can't get my iTunes Store to work? Keeps crashing every time I try to open it up?

Did you try rebooting your iPhone? I had the same problem with the iMore Forums App and I did one more reboot. No crash issues so far after that.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums mobile app

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
install ios7 on ipad2 work normally now lovely look ...... i cant find airdrop where is it....... itune radio is work in ipad or not ?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
install ios7 on ipad2 work normally now lovely look ...... i cant find airdrop where is it....... itune radio is work in ipad or not ?

I don’t think Airdrop was in the feature set for the iPad 2.

And iTunes radio is currently a US only item. It has to do with music licensing issues. If you have a US iTunes account, you are "good to go". Just check the Music app... at the bottom where it shows Playlists, Artists, etc, there is an icon for Radio.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Ok I see. But I still can't get my iTunes Store to work? Keeps crashing every time I try to open it up?

I think iTunes was just having major server problems yesterday. I couldn't get it to load on my iPhone or iPad. And when I tried to stream content from my Apple TV the streaming was taking insane amounts of time.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just check the Music app... at the bottom where it shows Playlists, Artists, etc, there is an icon for Radio.

Thank you, thank you, thank you !! For this info. I was going crazy for a few mins wondering WTF my iTunes radio icon was...then I was like- oh #!%* it's not here LOL. *facepalm* so it's in the music icon, 'way to go pink' :p

Thanks Don:D

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody else noticed battery life problems?

My usage times and standby times are matching, right before I upgraded I didn't have the issue. Anybody know anything?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Has anybody else noticed battery life problems?

My usage times and standby times are matching, right before I upgraded I didn't have the issue. Anybody know anything?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it's horrible. There is something running in the background. I have mostly everything off I don't need. The battery is worst than beta 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

thatotherdude24

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Overall I like it a lot more than I thought I would. One observation is iOS 7 takes up more space than iOS 6 did. Before the update I had 9.7GB free and now I'm at 9.2GB.

I'm not sure the point though of the frequent locations though. I am yet to see any useful information show up in my 'today' tab. It doesn't always keep track of my location either.

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Ya I always have the location symbols beside my battery icon. Ever since iOS 7 my battery went from 52% to 15% in 2 hours... Is this normal? Will Apple come with an update or I'm going back to iOS 6...

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
My battery seemed to be poor the first day. But today it was back to normal. Maybe it was because I was playing with a lot more trying to navigate through all of the features.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods