iOS 7 Release date September 18th

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Here in Japan and I cannot even check for an update on my 5 at the moment. Keep getting an error. Will attempt to do so later with my MacBook. Last time I tried this with iOS 5, I couldn't get the update for a few days after it was released. I'll be bummed if that happens again. :(

Scratch that, it actually showed the update the third time tried. I'll have to update later as I know it'll be too slow to finish within the hour though. You cannot cancel an over the air update correct?

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Correct, no cancel. But it happens in stages. The first is the download. If the download finishes and you have to turn off your phone or lose connection, you won't have to download the files again. Then its just a matter of the actual update, which still requires a connection to Apple's servers.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Where is iTunes Radio?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Open the Music app... it’s on the bottom with Playlist, Artist, etc. ... assuming you’re in the States...

It is a US only function at this point

Attachments

• IMG_1719.PNG
    IMG_1719.PNG
    696.4 KB · Views: 23

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
No I'm in Canada... -_- when will it be out?
Let's say I go to the USA and roam on AT&T will I have iTunes Radio then or that doesn't count?

azopfi84

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I think I just got past my activation error screen! I will update as soon as I restore from my previous icloud backup but try this method and see if it works. Got it from another forum and almost immediately it worked! I didn't even have to plug it back in but u can try if u want

I was having activation probs to until this method worked... Plug your phone into your computer with iTunes running. Click try again on your phone, then unplug your usb cable and plug it back it. try it, let me know.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Let's say I go to the USA and roam on AT&T will I have iTunes Radio then or that doesn't count?

Not sure if/when. It’s a music licensing issue... dang RIAA...

and I honestly can’t answer the question about roaming in the USA...

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem with my iTunes Store app.. When I click on it it opens then crashes right away!? I tired restarting the phone didn't help...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if/when. It’s a music licensing issue... dang RIAA...

and I honestly can’t answer the question about roaming in the USA...

It's tied to the country of origin of the iTunes account/AppleID - won't work when roaming in US unless the user has a US iTunes account they can log into while they're here...

hockey1299

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
It's tied to the country of origin of the iTunes account/AppleID - won't work when roaming in US unless the user has a US iTunes account they can log into while they're here...

Ok I see. But I still can't get my iTunes Store to work? Keeps crashing every time I try to open it up?

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I was able to upgrade earlier today. I love the new features but just can't get used to the layout. The big cartoonish icons and the signal meter makes me feel like I'm using a teenaged girls phone.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You can use it if you have a US iTunes account

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR