iOS 7 Release date September 18th

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What will the new itunes even look like? Since iOS 7 needs this update. What are they going to do?

Not much change, visually or to the interface from the current 11.0.5. It just adds support for the new devices and tweaks for iOS 7. The changes are "under the covers".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Two weeks ago I was with iphone 5 - 6.1.3 version, and installed ios 7 beta, and it didnt deleted my apps. ( Surprised ).
Now im waiting oficial final version to update automatticly.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Two weeks ago I was with iphone 5 - 6.1.3 version, and installed ios 7 beta, and it didnt deleted my apps. ( Surprised ).
Now im waiting oficial final version to update automatticly.

I’m reading that there may not be an OTA update (there is NO "automatic" update for anyone, anywhere) for those on the beta release cycle. In that case, you may have to do an iTunes/ipsw update.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Fausty82, thanks for advise.
ill wait today, and when people start to get the iOS7 update, ill see if I have it available. Otherwise: ill download and install it! :D

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Im usint iOS7 beta, and today the app's are automaticly updating for iOS7.
Almost all my apps are receiving updates.
LIKE:yes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Im usint iOS7 beta, and today the app's are automaticly updating for iOS7.
Almost all my apps are receiving updates.
LIKE:yes:

Yes, devs are pushing out the updates to their apps ahead of the official iOS 7 launch time. Like Apple, they want their apps to work flawlessly with the new OS.

chris_328

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Are my iPad 2 IOS 6 backups compatible to IOS 7 when restored as iTunes backup?
Then, if I will restore via iTunes backup, is there a chance that all my apps and games are removed?
Answer please!

gseed

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
I just got a message asking me to agree to an updates iTunes store agreement when I updated an app, so I wonder if this means a new iTunes will show up soon...