iOS 7 release

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I can pretty much guarantee iOS7 won't come until then new iPhone 5s, 5C comes out, which, if rumours are true is around the 20th or so. That's when iOS7 will be released not the 10th.

The GM release (which is identical to the GA release that is released to the users of the world) is typically made available to developers on announcement day... and it leaks out. Trust me. It will be widely available the day that GM drops... I’m betting on Tuesday.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I too believe the GM will be released on Tuesday, after using the beta from day 1 this is exciting, however I am more excited about native iOS7 apps, bring them on!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've read via a few tech sites that claimed, 'the company has confirmed that the gold master download will be made available to developers after tomorrow''s event.' We'll know soon enough ... :)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've read via a few tech sites that claimed, 'the company has confirmed that the gold master download will be made available to developers after tomorrow''s event.' We'll know soon enough ... :)

I'm surprised there was no real deal made of the GM getting delivered to carriers via "the usual suspects" on Twitter... looking forward to the GM :)

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I can pretty much guarantee iOS7 won't come until then new iPhone 5s, 5C comes out, which, if rumours are true is around the 20th or so. That's when iOS7 will be released not the 10th.

That's what I was thinking as well. I was pretty sure that they were unveiling the finished iOS 7 tomorrow, but not releasing it until later this month.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So is there going to be links to the GM? Will there be a walk through, to DL?

It will be available via Apple's developer portal... and probably the usual "leak" sites... but I have no knowledge of any "leak" sites. As I work with a developer, always go to the source (Apple).

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
If the past is any indication it will be released to the public a couple days before new phones hit stores, and to developers day of keynote

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I can't wait to see if the GM is any different from beta 6. I also have a long list of bugs to check the GM against and I really hope they all get sqaushed.

dayoungtx

May 30, 2013
Visit site
wish I knew more about the leak sites... definitely curious and would love to do this before the 18th, but don't want to ask an inappropriate question.... Ok, now I've confused myself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice