Is there an On/Off Switch to control whether or not available App update count shows in the App Store icon?

From the preview shown here Apple - iOS 7 - Design there is not a glaring red number staring at me, reminding me to update apps that I don't want to update. Of course those screenshots could be by design, or that there just isn't an update available for that device if an actual iPhone or iPod working screenshot was used.

Understood that in a jailbreak state/device, apps or workaround a exist.
    09-07-2013 10:51 AM
    Is there an On/Off Switch to control whether or not available App update count shows in the App Store icon?

From the preview shown here Apple - iOS 7 - Design there is not a glaring red number staring at me, reminding me to update apps that I don't want to update. Of course those screenshots could be by design, or that there just isn't an update available for that device if an actual iPhone or iPod working screenshot was used.

Understood that in a jailbreak state/device, apps or workaround a exist.
    In ios 7 there is auto update so u never see them but that's because the apps are updated .. Don't think there is a way disable and. It update thou

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    Trees likes this.
    09-07-2013 01:41 PM
    In settings under notification center to tap on App Store and there is a slider to turn off badge app icon
    Trees likes this.
    09-07-2013 03:07 PM
    In settings under notification center to tap on App Store and there is a slider to turn off badge app icon
    Oh I forgot about this good job

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    09-07-2013 07:22 PM
    Thank you this work for me
    04-21-2014 02:46 AM