Disable App Store Update Badge Number

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Is there an On/Off Switch to control whether or not available App update count shows in the App Store icon?

From the preview shown here Apple - iOS 7 - Design there is not a glaring red number staring at me, reminding me to update apps that I don't want to update. Of course those screenshots could be by design, or that there just isn't an update available for that device if an actual iPhone or iPod working screenshot was used.

Understood that in a jailbreak state/device, apps or workaround a exist.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is there an On/Off Switch to control whether or not available App update count shows in the App Store icon?

From the preview shown here Apple - iOS 7 - Design there is not a glaring red number staring at me, reminding me to update apps that I don't want to update. Of course those screenshots could be by design, or that there just isn't an update available for that device if an actual iPhone or iPod working screenshot was used.

Understood that in a jailbreak state/device, apps or workaround a exist.

In ios 7 there is auto update so u never see them but that's because the apps are updated .. Don't think there is a way disable and. It update thou

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
In settings under notification center to tap on App Store and there is a slider to turn off badge app icon

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods