What are your impressions of iOS 7?

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been able to my phone or iPad down since the updates. I'm loving iOS 7 but kind of miffed at the fact that there's no notification sync😳

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I love iOS 7 so far. It looks better than I thought it was going to look and the features are nice. Others have expressed that they have experienced some lag, but I haven't. My phone is flying. Feels like a new phone.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I like iOS7. I think it is an improvement over iOS6. I've also spoken to several other people who installed iOS7 and they love it.

onsenk

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
For me personally, I huge improvement. I wish them of the animations were a little bit quicker, but other than that it's been a great experience so far.

The best thing is that, the more I play with it, the more little Easter eggs I find that were not included as major tentpole features. For instance, Cover Flow appears to be replaced in the music app with a straightforward sliding display of album art. This is great.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1379739969.449608.jpg

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
It's a game changer really. I don't see any need to even look at Android now. Loving iOS 7 more and more.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a vintage brown BookBook case. FTW!

Riley2521

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with 7.0.1? When I click on some thing (camera for one) to open them the screen goes black and just shows the Apple logo then goes back to the home screen. Am I the only one?

JadonL

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I really wish they would have added an automatic scan of nearby Bluetooth devices to pair with when turning on Bluetooth on the control center!! It's like this on android and I think it would have been great!!! What's the point of turning on Bluetooth on the control center when you still have to go to settings to pair the iphone with the Bluetooth device????!!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I really wish they would have added an automatic scan of nearby Bluetooth devices to pair with when turning on Bluetooth on the control center!! It's like this on android and I think it would have been great!!! What's the point of turning on Bluetooth on the control center when you still have to go to settings to pair the iphone with the Bluetooth device????!!!

The point is that turning on/off BT via the Control Center is to allow you to reconnect with/disconnect from previously paired devices... like a car stereo or a BT speaker.

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
I love iOS 7. I have it running on both my iPhone 5 and my iPad 2 and both are pretty smooth, iPhone 5 smoother than the iPad 2 of course.

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I like it for the most part. No crashes, runs pretty good on a 4S. I like the icons & wallpapers. Control Center is awesome.

The only part that I do not like is the Music Player in sideways orientation. Coverflow is gone & replaced by just random displays of albums. It's not even alphabetic. Very confusing and not user friendly, not very Apple-like. Also gone is the controls for what's currently playing while in landscape. Not good. Fix this.

Otherwise I like it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
It's okay as I am used to it for a while... So the wow factor wore off...

Having some random issues once in a while. Mostly little bugs..

lmpotthoff

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm tired of various apps crashing. Specifically GMail locking up. But everything seems glitchy. If I were to document it all, I'd have a novella. I love the look of iOS 7 but the crashes and lagging are driving me looney. Loonies than usual.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Apparently a lot of folks like it... or at least are using it... over 200 million devices are now rocking iOS 7... 200 million people can’t all be wrong. :)

jwalker007

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Mostly I like the new features, but have to complain about how much harder it is to see for those of us over 50. Even adjusting to bold and font size, it's still harder to see with all the white background. Also, not fond of the calendar changes since I us it daily for work. Hopefully will get better.

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
One thing I forgot to mention...They're still trying to get me to log into Game Center. STOP forcing this stupid thing down my throat & either get rid of it or let me disable it!!!!!!!!!!

I want to play my games without having to cancel out of some login screen that wants me to log into some stupid pointless app.

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I like it, I now think it is a little bit sluggish compared to iOS 6 on my iPhone 5, and the battery consumption is worse. The inconsistent iCloud syncing is very annoying (see separate thread), once it gets started though it is usually good for the day. I suspect a maintenance release or two will clean things up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR