What are your impressions of iOS 7?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
You mean even public release is coming in 10/09

How many times do we need to go through this?

The Gold Master release should occur today following the announcement. This is a release for Apple developers and for the manufacturing facilities. Since it’s released to developers, it WILL leak out to the public. However, the official public release will happen sometime around the release date for the phone... as much as 2-3 days before the phones are actually available, up to the phone release day.

So, while the GM version will NOT be publicly released to day, it will leak out.

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
It's pretty trippy, I wasn't a fan of the colors at first but they warm up to you I guess. I'll be honest I just like it all because it's new, not going to lie I was hooked because it is different. I'll get bored of it in about a month lol.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am debating whether or not I will bother putting it on my current 4S. I am getting the 5S BUT I don't know if I will wait and just figure it out on the new phone, or if I should put it on here when it's released and figure it out and be a little prepared when the new one comes.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Probably a valid point. I, for one, am totally psyched for the card-style multitask, but that's the primary feature of iOS7 I was excited about in the first place.

jcochran1977

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Something I am noticing that I am not fond of is the fact that in apps the keyboard appears to revert back to it's old version in apps other than ones that came on the OS.. Anyone else find that annoying??

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Couple of bugs that makes your phone reboot when sometimes pulling down on the notification panel, and videos app crashing when deleting a tv show

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Couple of bugs that makes your phone reboot when sometimes pulling down on the notification panel, and videos app crashing when deleting a tv show

I’ve been running iOS 7 since beta 1 and don’t have any of that. Actually, I don’t have any serious issues...

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I just like the new design and feel of the iOS 7 it's similar but different and have new feature that I'm pretty sure all us iOS users gonna enjoy from time to time

mrb666

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Simply love it! The ios7 feels like a grow up version on the ios6
Yes there's some Minnie teething issues but blows the competition out of the water. I've a slight lag nothing that would make me scream but noticeable never the less. The new in the email listing such as sent mail - unread mail and draft are perfect for me. I even love the dynamic screen !!

Last edited:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I like it a lot. I'm impressed with the overall look more than I thought I would be too. The features work great.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I really like it but I agree with many folks on it feeling unfinished. Take Notification Center for example. It looks great until you have to use it. 3 somewhat useless tabs. Weather widget has turned into a paragraph that gives less information than before. Still the clunky click on a small x to delete notification. Calendar takes up a lot of room in an ineffective way. You can't collapse anything and information is pretty static. Obviously some of these issues remain from iOS 6 and before but they seem magnified with iOS 7. There are issues like this scattered around the OS but NC sticks out just because it is used regularly.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods