I love iOS 7. I particularly like the way it takes on the colors of whatever you chose as your wallpaper...so why do some people need darker or lighter themes?
    09-07-2013 10:22 AM
    I've been using it since beta 6 and so far, I like it. The only changes I'd like to see is to have quick reply to messages and to be able to customize the control centre buttons. I'd recommend upgrading from ios 6 to anyone. Ios 6 seems so plain now.
    09-07-2013 11:46 AM
    I love iOS 7. I particularly like the way it takes on the colors of whatever you chose as your wallpaper...so why do some people need darker or lighter themes?
    Exactly. Just choose a different wallpaper and the whole tone changes...
    trandz likes this.
    09-07-2013 02:05 PM
    Is anyone expecting any lag issues running iOS 7 on the 4s? Just wondering.
    09-07-2013 02:16 PM
    Exactly. Just choose a different wallpaper and the whole tone changes...
    I see what you and Alli are saying but changing the wallpaper doesn't reduce the neon greens and blues in messages, or impact the bright white backgrounds of messages, photos, contacts, etc. It helps a little bit, but IOS 7 infiltrates numerous areas with bright whites and neon colors to where changing wallpapers will not make a difference.
    dobermansrule and Ipheuria like this.
    09-07-2013 03:11 PM
    Is anyone expecting any lag issues running iOS 7 on the 4s? Just wondering.
    I'm currently running iOS 7 beta 6 on my 4S and I have no lag issues
    pr1nce likes this.
    09-07-2013 05:45 PM
    I've only seen picture shots of the ios7. If I'm seeing the icons correctly they seem to have changed and look well basic. To icons on the ios6 have a depth whereas the new ones seem flat ?
    09-08-2013 06:15 PM
    Looks great. I'm not planning to buy one, as I have a phone already, but I do like the decisions that Apple has made on iOS7's designs - it's the little things like the transparencies that add a cool flow to the UI also while keeping it unique. Having used it in person on my friend's phone, it's much slicker and lighter on the eyes than the current iteration of iOS.

I use a Windows Phone, but if I had to choose, it'd be a hard choice between iOS7 and WP.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    09-08-2013 09:44 PM
    Can't anyone install the GM build though? I think that's what I installed on my iphone 4 the time IOS 6 came out.
    09-09-2013 01:40 PM
    Can anyone? No because it has not been pushed out...

I am stuck in iOS 7 now... Switched back and forth back in Beta days... But even switched back last weekend and to me iOS 6 seemed old lol.

But much better now once I put back iOS 7. Looking forward to 3rd party devs to get stuff done as well. They can get it done, we will be good to go
    Ipheuria likes this.
    09-09-2013 01:50 PM
    Can't anyone install the GM build though? I think that's what I installed on my iphone 4 the time IOS 6 came out.
    Once the GM is released to developers it will inevitably be available via other sources than the Apple Developer Portal and if you can find it, you can install it. I did the same with iOS6...
    Fausty82, Just_Me_D and Danegre like this.
    09-09-2013 01:55 PM
    Once the GM is released to developers it will inevitably be available via other sources than the Apple Developer Portal and if you can find it, you can install it. I did the same with iOS6...
    Is it safe to install gm from other source and when ios 7 will b available for general public will we b getting via OTA if we have GM already install on iPhone
    09-09-2013 03:26 PM
    Is it safe to install gm from other source and when ios 7 will b available for general public will we b getting via OTA if we have GM already install on iPhone
    Is it safe to load what is, essentially, a pirated copy of an iOS update from an alternative source? I think you could probably answer that one yourself.

With regard to will the GA version be OTA, that’s a big unknown... I’m thinking that it probably will, based on history, but there’s no guarantee that it will be.
    09-09-2013 03:56 PM
    Is it safe? Depends on the source... the public release will be announced tomorrow... if you install the GM, there will be nothing for you to do when it's released to the public... as to OTA? We'll see... I'm going to do a full install of the GM myself...
    soodmanhar likes this.
    09-09-2013 04:03 PM
    Is it safe? Depends on the source... the public release will be announced tomorrow... if you install the GM, there will be nothing for you to do when it's released to the public... as to OTA? We'll see... I'm going to do a full install of the GM myself...
    You mean even public release is coming in 10/09
    09-10-2013 07:26 AM
    Does anyone knows video link for apple live event
    09-10-2013 07:27 AM
    Does anyone knows video link for apple live event
    Not yet. Check this link later for further info on this. iMore | The #1 site for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and all things Apple!
    soodmanhar likes this.
    09-10-2013 07:37 AM
    You mean even public release is coming in 10/09
    How many times do we need to go through this?

The Gold Master release should occur today following the announcement. This is a release for Apple developers and for the manufacturing facilities. Since it’s released to developers, it WILL leak out to the public. However, the official public release will happen sometime around the release date for the phone... as much as 2-3 days before the phones are actually available, up to the phone release day.

So, while the GM version will NOT be publicly released to day, it will leak out.
    soodmanhar likes this.
    09-10-2013 10:20 AM
    Not yet. Check this link later for further info on this. iMore | The #1 site for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and all things Apple!
    Thanks but there is no live video streaming
    09-10-2013 01:11 PM
    Thanks but there is no live video streaming
    I’ve been saying that for a week now... not surprised at all...
    09-10-2013 01:12 PM
    It's pretty trippy, I wasn't a fan of the colors at first but they warm up to you I guess. I'll be honest I just like it all because it's new, not going to lie I was hooked because it is different. I'll get bored of it in about a month lol.
    09-11-2013 06:07 PM
    I am debating whether or not I will bother putting it on my current 4S. I am getting the 5S BUT I don't know if I will wait and just figure it out on the new phone, or if I should put it on here when it's released and figure it out and be a little prepared when the new one comes.
    09-12-2013 03:46 PM
    In all honesty is not that much of a transition
    09-12-2013 03:53 PM
    Probably a valid point. I, for one, am totally psyched for the card-style multitask, but that's the primary feature of iOS7 I was excited about in the first place.
    09-12-2013 04:46 PM
    Something I am noticing that I am not fond of is the fact that in apps the keyboard appears to revert back to it's old version in apps other than ones that came on the OS.. Anyone else find that annoying??
    09-16-2013 01:12 PM
119 1234 ...