Ok I'll be the guy....

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
At one point there had been chatter that the GM might drop on the 3rd. I am trying to find where I read it though it doesn't really matter since no one knows for sure. On top of that, I was thinking today is the 3rd. No work for several days throws me and my calendar dates off completely.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
At one point there had been chatter that the GM might drop on the 3rd. I am trying to find where I read it though it doesn't really matter since no one knows for sure. On top of that, I was thinking today is the 3rd. No work for several days throws me and my calendar dates off completely.

That might be true, but today is the 2nd.
Lol

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I remember something about that, as well. It was something about the GM being released to some on 09/03 and to all devs (and therefore, the world) on 09/10... can?t find any evidence at this point...

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
.....who says that I'm quite hopeful that we will see IOS GM beta today. However with it being a holiday, perhaps not.
Previous rumor mongering said the GM was due out to Carriers and 'Apple insiders' tomorrow... developers with the event on 9/10, and public on release day of the new phone...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2